Official (haha) Im High Thread

headband
nice. i had some blueberry headband hash that was out of this world a few months back. been smoke free for 33ish days. i got a new job at a new medical marijuana clinic. $20 an hour/full time/401k/health insurance. im still recovering from pneumonia, but when my lungs are healed, im gonna smoke a 5 gram cone.and i went to CA's cannabis cup a four months back and ran into this guy. he was with someone named dr dre (if you're really cool, you know who these two are :club: ), i brought some of my trainwreck and bubba kush, my specialties, and fought my way up to them, let them smell it and check it out, we went back to this trailer they had rented. 3 blunts and took over 10 rips rips off this with b real and dre. true story. went through 6 grams in an hour. best hour of my life.roor_excalibur_b_real_500.jpg
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I love that this thread is still up and running
:club: moved all my plants inside since a huge storm is hitting us right now. i don't want any bud rot. that = worhtless and dead buds.
One of my favorite smells in the world is the smell of Fruity Pebbles
yeah, it smells great. but my plants smell better. :club: the GDP smells like pineapple and bananas mixed together.
Not yet. I wanted to do some research and see which ones are best. I've heard of the volcano. Do you like it?
yep. its a great vape and it feels like you're taking a breath of fresh air. not harsh at all. but it is expensive and somewhat a pain to setup when you're doing it for the first time. besides that its great. you can get a used one a lot cheaper than a new one and they're just as good.
  • 3 weeks later...
Not yet. I wanted to do some research and see which ones are best. I've heard of the volcano. Do you like it?
Although the Volcano is a great vaporizer, it is way overpriced, and requires a balloon for use, which I don't particularly like. I have a Volcano, but I have switched to the Arizer Extreme Q 4.0 (which costs less than 1/3 of the Volcano), since it uses balloons (like the volcano), but also includes a 3 foot whip with a mouth piece for direct inhalation, which is way easier when using it with multiple people.I got mine on ebay a while back for around $170 i think. Much better than the $600 price tag for a volcano. It still has the digital display and specific temperature control like the volcano, so you really don't lose anything. I think volcano just figured it out first, and Arizer copied them, but it is a good copy.Two weeks ago when I was writin' this rhymeI had some hydroponic, Boy that shit was fineI had two joints, One for me and my homieAfter half tha show, He didn't even know meHis eyes were tight, they turned redHe could bearly hold them up, They where heavy as leadAn hour went by, He said Loc I'm kinda hungryI said oh shit! This brothers got tha munchiesGot off my couch, put my Gucci's on my feetWent to tha Seven Eleven at tha top of tha streetI ordered everythin' edible off tha shelfHe thought it was sad, I ate it all myselfWhen we got back to tha car, Headed north then southI needed a drink I had a cotton mouthWe had so much food didn't know where to startAt tha Hagan Daas or Kelloggs Pop TartsBig bags of chips, gallons of dipsIt took me weeks to get tha taste of my lipsI ate so much miserable is how I feltAlmost busted out my pants had to loosen my beltKickin at the tube, wathin' none better thanYou know tha king of late night, Yeah Dave LettermanNot to hilarious jokes kinda plainBut everythin' is funny when your smokin' Mary Jane..... -Tone Loc