Official (haha) Im High Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was getting pretty tired of buying glass screens for my bong because A. I lose them waaay to often, and B. They're ****ing expensive (like $3-$5 a piece).So I was contemplating going back to metal screens even though I hate them because they're messy as hell and can be almost impossible to take out, until my friend suggested I simply take a beer bottle, put it in a thick garbage bag, shatter the bottle, and bingo, I have like 21265 glass screens. :ts I'm going to go light up a bowl in celebration of such ingenuity. :club:
Why not just wash the glass screen?
  • 2 weeks later...

trainwreck'd.here are some of my crops as of yesterday.Trainwreck, Jack Herer (not pictured), Bubba Kush (not pictured), strawberry cough (not pictured), and three santa cruz granddaddy purples. sh!tty cell phone.

The guys in my band have gotten me into smoking again. I had given it up for a while, not for any particular reason, just because I got bored of it. I have very poor self control and usually smoke myself into oblivion and just pass out. I'm learning to control that.

never....cliffe google tsunami and bong and go to the youtube video...mine is pink :club:
ive tried a tsunami bong and wasn't thrilled. you need a percolator. crappy cell phone but here is my 7 arm zob percolator. it feels like you're taking a breath of fresh air and you only need two hits,closeup%20on%207%20arm%20tree.jpg

been smoke free for 20 days now. having had an ulcer/flu/pneumonia/bacterial infection from the ulcer makes it hard to smoke. i lost my job so im just going to clear out for a piss test, not that its any of their business.but i spoiled myself today and picked this bad boy up. cant wait to use it.IMG_3419_1.jpg

but i spoiled myself today and picked this bad boy up. cant wait to use it.IMG_3419_1.jpg
I bet it's gonna enjoy you orally pleasuring itEdit: Coming to think of it, it's designed pretty nicely for your anal pleasuring aswell- love is a two way street
I bet it's gonna enjoy you orally pleasuring itEdit: Coming to think of it, it's designed pretty nicely for your anal pleasuring aswell- love is a two way street
how long it take you to come up with that? an hour?well it's going to get me high as hell, so the jokes on you, or something.
Yep, I need to start smoking weed again.