Official (haha) Im High Thread

I found out this week that you can get incredibly good stuff in Vegas.
ya, plus over a gram is a felony. no thanks. just come out to CA mang.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, plus over a gram is a felony. no thanks. just come out to CA mang.
felony? yikes. Glad I was taking about diet soda. I love diet soda.
felony? yikes. Glad I was taking about diet soda. I love diet soda.
"Congratulations on passing the bar exam. Unfortunately your felony conviction prevents you from being a member of the Florida Bar. Thanks for playing."
Never been high before, but this thread makes it seems like I have seriously made the wrong choices on this issue.
It's a great excuse to visit Amsterdam (which is great even before you get to their marijuana policy).

Was getting pretty tired of buying glass screens for my bong because A. I lose them waaay to often, and B. They're ****ing expensive (like $3-$5 a piece).So I was contemplating going back to metal screens even though I hate them because they're messy as hell and can be almost impossible to take out, until my friend suggested I simply take a beer bottle, put it in a thick garbage bag, shatter the bottle, and bingo, I have like 21265 glass screens. :ts I'm going to go light up a bowl in celebration of such ingenuity. :club:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wake n bake on a stormy day, with this. hollllllllly crapppp. white russian. very good white widow crossed with ak-47. IMG_7556.jpg

So pretty.
indeed. this is what we just got in our club. mr. nice, and oh my, it's one of the nicest indica's ive ever had. mr_nice_guy2august.jpg
  • 2 weeks later...