Official (haha) Im High Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Bump this for all you slackers out there. Get high!I got some "Big Bud" and "AK-47". WOW!!

Watching the NAPT from the Venetian while burning is not so bad. puff puff pass
nice. got some stuff that im loving called peg leg. pure sativa, which is odd since i usually don't like sativa's.
  • 2 weeks later...
broke the slide on my bong for the 23876324th time last night.looks like im rolling some doobies today.
lol, i just bought a new one this morning, i broke it last night being a dumbass. :club:

Had the classic Dazed and Confused moment Saturday night, very similar to the scene where Slater asks Mitch "Are you cool man?"Was at a little cash game Saturday night and we were all smoking (cigarettes) and this one dude goes "Hey, does anyone care if I smoke?" I was like "WTF man, we are all smoking, go ahead" And he follows up with "No man, I mean smoke". Ohhhhh.Are you cool man? Like how? Okkkkaayyyyy

Had the classic Dazed and Confused moment Saturday night, very similar to the scene where Slater asks Mitch "Are you cool man?"Was at a little cash game Saturday night and we were all smoking (cigarettes) and this one dude goes "Hey, does anyone care if I smoke?" I was like "WTF man, we are all smoking, go ahead" And he follows up with "No man, I mean smoke". Ohhhhh.Are you cool man? Like how? Okkkkaayyyyy
DazedAndConfused.jpg"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

You know what would be pretty awesome....If somehow everyone that posts in this thread could meet up somewhere when I get back to the states, bring all the different kinds of stuff they have and hook me up!That would rock!