Official (haha) Im High Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't you all have a thread for this stuff?although, I'm all for branching out.
We talk about whatever wherever it pops up. Wanna make something pop up? We'll talk about it, too.Oh and keeping with the title of the thread:Guess what?Yep.

I don't want any drugs - none that will make me sick, None that will make me crash my Ford, or make my ass three feet wide. I don't want any drugs - one that will hurt my knee, None that will make me pee too much, or make my hair look tooooo bad. None that will make me nervous, wonderin' what to do. None that will make me feel like I feel when I'm with Ronald, when I'm alone with Ronald. I don't want any drugs - none that will hurt my seeds. None that costs too much, or sold by Speedz. I don't want any drugs - none served on a tray, None that will make me poop all day, none that will make me pee all night. None that will make me nervous, wonderin' what to do ... I'm alone with you, Ronald. I don't want any drugs - none that don't come with sauce, None that will make me feel too bad, None that will make me feel too good. I don't want any drugs - none without a doubt, None that will make me nervous, wonderin' what to do. ... None that will make me feel like I feel when I'm with Ronald, when I'm alone with Ronald.

Excelent, Jeff Beck and Kelly Clarkson. I must be high.
I was 100% sober when watching that and almost achieved 7 orgasms in that short amount of time. Now, however, I am high. As I predicted earlier, it rules.

Something tells me all these quotes wont fit, and I even left out a couple- Honorable mention: Nik

So, can you introduce me to Carrie Underwood? j/k.
The j/k made me laugh. Kinda like the when noone knew if you were kidding unless you put a (sw) behind it. Although, it just might be all the weed Ive inhaled and the beers Ive consumed that made me laugh.Would I be a traitor if I posted in the drunk thread that Im drunk, and this thread that Im high?
Damn it, whats faster for me to drive to... Western Buffalo or Northern Minnesota?
Central Minnesota. CENTRAL MINNESOTA!!
I think that Vegas is being annexed in June. Be there.
Boo. Everything was set on me being there.. until the $2600 truck repair.When is the next get together after Vegas?
same here, rum and coke and reefer. :club: go nucks :D
Coke? did someone say coke?I had more, but had to delete some so these would fit.Siltky- Oil of Olay Butter Ribbons.. Jasmine scentedUmm, I know I had something for Nikki and Jaret, but I dont remember now. Im sure it was sexual, given whom I referring to.Oh, and Im high.
Would I be a traitor if I posted in the drunk thread that Im drunk, and this thread that Im high?When is the next get together after Vegas?Coke? did someone say coke?Oh, and Im high.
Hi Lolli,Posting in two different threads about different forms of mind-altering substances is fine, as long as you post your other hobbies/talents in the correct area: Official (oooh oooh) Im Horny ThreadNext meet up:OKC City NightsOklahoma City, OK 73101 Phone: (405) 590-1478 Email: info@okccitynights.com Web: Visit Our Website OKC City Nights Information Club Type: Off-Premise Swingers Club Host(s): OKC City Nights Singles Welcome: No Singles Allowed OKC CITY NIGHTS is the newest and friendliest social club in town. Our club is for broadminded married and/or committed couples who are interested in the swinging lifestyle. OKC CITY NIGHTS is not like other local clubs. There are NO interviews, NO application forms, and NO membership fee's. Our socials are held at a private location in Oklahoma City and are BYOB events (we provide the basic setups). These socials are a perfect opportunity for the curious and new-to-the-lifestyle couples to experience their first party. If you’re new to the lifestyle ... welcome home! ... OKC CITY NIGHTS is a great place to start. We look forward to meeting you and providing you with a relaxed, no pressure atmosphere conducive to meeting people looking for the same things as you! Just dont say Diet CokeRegards,
Indeed it is. Not nearly as hot as my voice, but still arousing.
Ok, ok, Ive gotta admit. Cdubb has an extremely hot voice. For a dirty chink, that is.
between good and evil
Evil. All the way.
Hi Lolli,Posting in two different threads about different forms of mind-altering substances is fine, as long as you post your other hobbies/talents in the correct area: Official (oooh oooh) Im Horny Thread
Wait! WAIT! WAIT!!Theres an "Im horny" thread? And I didnt start it?