Official (haha) Im High Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, now it's my turn to be nosy. Go visit your dad where?
Checotah, OKI used to go down there for a couple months in the summer and live with him. Than I lived there for four months after I graduated college to help him out with his business.
Checotah, OKI used to go down there for a couple months in the summer and live with him. Than I lived there for four months after I graduated college to help him out with his business.
So, can you introduce me to Carrie Underwood? j/kI've been through Checotah many times. I live in OKC.
It is. Especially when Nik's visiting. What's that? Another gangbang is about to start? Better hurry, Josh.
Damn it, whats faster for me to drive to... Western Buffalo or Northern Minnesota?
Who knew Madame Nikki found Reba McEntire voices sexy? ;)You're killing me here. What do we have? 57 days?
Too long. It's too long.
It is. Especially when Nik's visiting. What's that? Another gangbang is about to start? Better hurry, Josh.
I need to get out there again. Maybe I can arrange something in the fall?
Damn it, whats faster for me to drive to... Western Buffalo or Northern Minnesota?
I think that Vegas is being annexed in June. Be there.
I'm in the middle of everyone, just plan a trip to here. Don't forget Erik can cook, BBQ at my place.
Do you have a bedroom for me?
Chances are thats when I'll be moving, so it's unlikely I will be going.
Bah! Make it happen, baby or we're going to start thinking you're someone's alter, just like Paulie.
Too long. It's too long.I need to get out there again. Maybe I can arrange something in the fall?
Your bedroom is always ready whenever you are.
I'm in the middle of everyone, just plan a trip to here. Don't forget Erik can cook, BBQ at my place.
This is a stellar idea. Make it happen.
Wrong answer. Change the move date.
don't you all have a thread for this stuff?although, I'm all for branching out.
Okay, so I'm pretty sure this is one of those threads where it doesn't matter what we talk about.
I was teasing, but ok.
I figured, but I wasn't sure. I have trouble reading the mysterious Mr. Mex. So, what's up with you?
I figured, but I wasn't sure. I have trouble reading the mysterious Mr. Mex. So, what's up with you?
meh, nothing new. Hope I am finding you well.
420girls8mg.jpg
that's awesome.
Lance?
Bah! Make it happen, baby or we're going to start thinking you're someone's alter, just like Paulie.
I should be confirming this person exists this Saturday... Details to follow. Bump * 2. Cause I forgot to post the first time.Oh, this made me laugh too, first thing I saw when I opened the window. I'm sure this laughter was semi-thc-induced. Today, 6:52 PMIn: Gay Dude Wants MeBy: Ron_Mexicowsup Mex.