Biggest Rivalry Today

39 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest Rivalry Today

• UNC Duke (Mens Bball)
    • Yankees RedSox
    • Ohio St Michigan (Football)
    • Other

The NFL has the best rivalries. Right now it's Colts-Pats. I'd also nominate Tiger Woods vs The PGA and their "tiger proof" courses.
No. I can't think of an NFL rivalry that would crack my top 20. The biggest NFL Rivalry is Broncos-Raiders, and even that one doesn't matter much anymore.
No. I can't think of an NFL rivalry that would crack my top 20. The biggest NFL Rivalry is Broncos-Raiders, and even that one doesn't matter much anymore.
erm, wrong, the bears/packers rivarly is much bigger then the broncos/raiders and it will always mean something
  • 3 weeks later...
The NFL has the best rivalries. Right now it's Colts-Pats. I'd also nominate Tiger Woods vs The PGA and their "tiger proof" courses.
Colts - Pats will turn into something legendary if both teams can take it up a notch this year.
  • 2 weeks later...
Colts - Pats will turn into something legendary if both teams can take it up a notch this year.
NFL-Bears v. PackersNBA- none, the sport sucksMLB- Cubs v. Cardinals (sorry, but Damon signing w/ yanks killed that rivalry IMO)NHL- Tor v. MonColBB- Kansas V. Mizzou ColFB- Army v. Navy