How many Vancouver players are there here?I'll be in town for the next couple of months playing live a lot and want to know what the action has been like as of late.

For Vancouver, then I am guessing your heading down to Riverrock? The action is pretty good there, Johnny Chan Classic happening soon?
I'm downtown so The River Rock is a bit far.Spent about 8 hours at the Edgewater today, the $50 ealybird tournament only had 2 tables and I never got a hand.The 1-2NL game started good but became super tight for the longest time.Might try the 2-5 game on Monday night.Saw add for the Chan tournaments but $2700 buy in tournaments are too high for me, especially since I blow at tournaments but the side games should be great.

Played 4/8 at the Edgewater most of the asian people there can play, but the greek immigrants are the biggest fish ive ever played with. The NL games is filled with some young hotshots and is a pretty decent game.

Generally, the play at Riverrock is better at 2/5 than edgewater. Max buy-ins have been raised recently at both to $1000 from $500 which seems to have created more action. RR has a sporadic 5/10 game (don't know the max buy-in). 1/2 is 1/2 ... BLAH.Side games at RR will be good during the Chan tourney .... always are.As for Limit ... you'll struggle to find any games higher than 4/8 except at Edgewater. Regular 4/8 Kill and 20/40 Kill every day. Sometimes 10/20.

Generally, the play at Riverrock is better at 2/5 than edgewater. Max buy-ins have been raised recently at both to $1000 from $500 which seems to have created more action. RR has a sporadic 5/10 game (don't know the max buy-in). 1/2 is 1/2 ... BLAH.Side games at RR will be good during the Chan tourney .... always are.As for Limit ... you'll struggle to find any games higher than 4/8 except at Edgewater. Regular 4/8 Kill and 20/40 Kill every day. Sometimes 10/20.
Def will be going to the RR now, a larger buy in is just what I like but sometimes kills the action.Can't make it tonight because well game 7 is on.If you played there much in 2005 I probably know you.