The Bible

Switzerland = mostly atheist & MORE FREE THEN AMERICAAnd paying for their freedom with all that Jewish wealth the Nazis stole then couldn't claim after Neurenberg. And after succefully fighting in their courts that unless the Jews could bring a reciept for the paintings and gold etc. then they get to keep the money.America = mostly Christian & LESS FREE THEN SWITZERLANDYet still the most sought after country to move to in the entire world.yeah... the christians sure did get it right, even though they weren't trying to do this.
FYP
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a bad representation for the British people. (Another Christian nation.)look at the island of Hispaniola, one side Christian: Dominican Republic...great cigarsOther side non Chrisitan ( voodoo main religion) Haiti....no cigars, only burning tires over the necks of the political opposition.About as clear an example that Christianity makes for a better foundation for a community than any alternative.
Interesting choice of examples. You do know that the Haitian paramilitary FRAPH- responsible for extra-judicial executions, torture and rapes- was founded with CIA assistance and received CIA money, don't you? (wikipedia) You also know that this echoes the US-sponsored creation of the Haitian National Guard of the 1930s that went on to commit countless atrocities against the Haitian people, don't you? You also know that after the US invasion in 1994, masses of documents were ceased by the USA and not returned until they had been cleansed of US involvement in the atrocities (source: Human Rights Watch).Of course you know this, it's your Christian tax dollars at work after all. But, yeah, all those nasty executions, rapes and torture were a result of voodoo.
then lucky you that you happen by chance to be born in a society where christianity is socially mandated instead of anywhere else in the world where it's not. god loves the USA best!! wooooo!!fuk the stupid children of other countries that commit the sin of believing what their non-christian parents tell them. they deserve hell.
Children will be just fine. Children who grow up, and don't seek God, won't be fine. Simple as that.
Interesting choice of examples. You do know that the Haitian paramilitary FRAPH- responsible for extra-judicial executions, torture and rapes- was founded with CIA assistance and received CIA money, don't you? (wikipedia) You also know that this echoes the US-sponsored creation of the Haitian National Guard of the 1930s that went on to commit countless atrocities against the Haitian people, don't you? You also know that after the US invasion in 1994, masses of documents were ceased by the USA and not returned until they had been cleansed of US involvement in the atrocities (source: Human Rights Watch).Of course you know this, it's your Christian tax dollars at work after all. But, yeah, all those nasty executions, rapes and torture were a result of voodoo.
Of course I know that the CIA took the documents, cleansed them nd then gave them back so that there is no proof of this but you found out because the CIA is really bad with secrets.Makes total sense to me.Anyway: Haiti Bad, Dominican Republic Good. Haiti no god, Dominican Republic yes God. what happens in the process is irrelevant to the foundation of their society.
Children will be just fine. Children who grow up, and don't seek God, won't be fine. Simple as that.
What happens to children who die before they get to grow up? Do they get damned, or a free pass?
Of course I know that the CIA took the documents, cleansed them nd then gave them back so that there is no proof of this but you found out because the CIA is really bad with secrets.Makes total sense to me.Anyway: Haiti Bad, Dominican Republic Good. Haiti no god, Dominican Republic yes God. what happens in the process is irrelevant to the foundation of their society.
No, I found out about it because I read. Check out the wikipedia link for the FRAPH and the Human Rights Watch report (second one) about the documents. None of this stuff is particularly hidden, except by your media organisations. This is common knowledge the world over, published by respected sources and in the public domain. Don't you ever wonder why there is anti-Americanism in the world? It isn't because "they hate your freedom". It's because your country actively supports murderers and steals from other countries, all the time with God on your side.And as for Haiti having no God - wasn't Aristide, who your government otherthrew, a Catholic priest? Didn't your country support the murderous Papa Doc, who re-introduced voodoo, as a ballwark against communism?I wish your knowledge of politics and history was as keen as your knowledge of the dead book that this thread's about.
What happens to children who die before they get to grow up? Do they get damned, or a free pass?
This is not really spoken about in the Bible, and Lois and I don't totally agree with the absolute truth that he thinks he knows. BUT, in the Old testament, David's son with Bathsheba dies and he says that he knows that he is with the Lord in paradise... which would imply that there is some sort of time frame that does have a 'free pass'... of course everyone has a free pass... his name is Jesus.
No, I found out about it because I read. Check out the wikipedia link for the FRAPH and the Human Rights Watch report (second one) about the documents. None of this stuff is particularly hidden, except by your media organisations. This is common knowledge the world over, published by respected sources and in the public domain. Don't you ever wonder why there is anti-Americanism in the world? It isn't because "they hate your freedom". It's because your country actively supports murderers and steals from other countries, all the time with God on your side.And as for Haiti having no God - wasn't Aristide, who your government otherthrew, a Catholic priest? Didn't your country support the murderous Papa Doc, who re-introduced voodoo, as a ballwark against communism?I wish your knowledge of politics and history was as keen as your knowledge of the dead book that this thread's about.
You probably shouldn't quote Wikipedia as absolute truth. I could totally change pretty much any article I wanted... even a locked one. I've been an editor since 1999. I'm kind of a big deal around there. People know me.
The rest of the world has USA envy. To pretend otherwise is to fool yourself.But that is for another thread...in this one, you like to point at one individual to make your foolish conclusions. I point at the entire country. Then you accuse me of not knowing history, so I remind you about history, then you point to one person again, and add a few slams on my country. I win.
This is not really spoken about in the Bible, and Lois and I don't totally agree with the absolute truth that he thinks he knows. BUT, in the Old testament, David's son with Bathsheba dies and he says that he knows that he is with the Lord in paradise... which would imply that there is some sort of time frame that does have a 'free pass'... of course everyone has a free pass... his name is Jesus.You probably shouldn't quote Wikipedia as absolute truth. I could totally change pretty much any article I wanted... even a locked one. I've been an editor since 1999. I'm kind of a big deal around there. People know me.
How do we not agree? No sin gets into heaven. Children don't sin. End of story.
The rest of the world has USA envy. To pretend otherwise is to fool yourself.But that is for another thread...in this one, you like to point at one individual to make your foolish conclusions. I point at the entire country. Then you accuse me of not knowing history, so I remind you about history, then you point to one person again, and add a few slams on my country. I win.
Actually, it's more like.... you ignore the valid points he brings up, you make another ridiculous claim about god w/ country better then god w/o country (when there are plenty of examples of successful countries on par or better then America that worship a different god or no god at all), the he says something else about America that you should probably recognize... of course you don't, and then you continue to make a post like this that shows you have nothing to say.
How do we not agree? Children don't sin. End of story.
We couldn't disagree more on this point.
children don't sin? did you watch the last episode of the sopranos?
Children definitely sin, I have some, and know it to be true.
Actually, it's more like.... you ignore the valid points he brings up, you make another ridiculous claim about god w/ country better then god w/o country (when there are plenty of examples of successful countries on par or better then America that worship a different god or no god at all), the he says something else about America that you should probably recognize... of course you don't, and then you continue to make a post like this that shows you have nothing to say.
Actually you only mentioned Switzerland... and I don't remember anyone but pansies wanting to move to Switzerland.
Actually you only mentioned Switzerland... and I don't remember anyone but pansies wanting to move to Switzerland.
I'd love to be Swiss. I am by ancestry but not by citizenship. However, the Swiss know they have it good and it's very very hard to obtain Swiss citizenship without current blood ties.
The rest of the world has USA envy. To pretend otherwise is to fool yourself.But that is for another thread...in this one, you like to point at one individual to make your foolish conclusions. I point at the entire country. Then you accuse me of not knowing history, so I remind you about history, then you point to one person again, and add a few slams on my country.I win.
Your "reminding me of history" consisted of "oh so you know about this secret CIA plot that has no evidence?" (which I then pointed out was common knowledge, then gave references) and "no God bad, God good".... You're a little light on actual facts in your postings to be able to claim victory. I like to think that maybe the mass of Americans are not as ignorant of the rest of the world and history as it appears, but I doubt it.Oh and.... modern day Japan seems to do fine without God.

The CIA is really going to have to work on it's secret missions if everybody and his brother knows about them...Japan is a much better example than your previous ones. Much better.Didn't they try to take over the world, rape and kill Chinese and Koreans...then need to have a total smack down to get it through their heads that they are not going to get to attack and kill without provication and be allowed to have an army. They to this day are only allowed a small token military, our two countries dictated that to them...But Japan is a much better example than your other attempts.And don't think JM is really on your side, he is my personal stalker.

I'd love to be Swiss. I am by ancestry but not by citizenship. However, the Swiss know they have it good and it's very very hard to obtain Swiss citizenship without current Jewish blood money.
fypjust kidding, just kidding.i likw Switzerland, true story my wife went there last year with her sister, got me this really cool swiss army knife/golf tool kit. Why do the Swiss feel the need to have a toothpick and pair of scissors with everything they make?Anyway, she was so happy bringing it to me, a real swiss army golf thingy. First golf course I went to had them for half the price she paid.Them rascally Swiss.....

I see what you mean about Japan - after all, their genocide and theft of a country failed.Not like the USA - that's how to successfully achieve a genocide. Ask some native Americans whether they were glad that their conquerers had Christianity for a moral guide.

We couldn't disagree more on this point.Children definitely sin, I have some, and know it to be true.
Then, respectfully, I challenge your definition of sin. Sin- willfull breaking of Gods law. Kids do it all of the time. Except they don't, because they have no concept of right and wrong, not to the point to where they should be be bound by it with Hell being the end result. If a kid lies, what happens? Nothing. He gets reprimanded by his parents, whatever, but that kid is developing. To hold that child to the same boundaries as you and I is ridiculous, and not God at all. That would be like arriving to your first day at work as a doctor, with no training whatsoever, just random guy off of the street, and being required to do an appendectomy, a triple bypass and a hip replacement on the first day, perfectly, because people could die, and it is on you, because we hired you to be a doctor. That makes no sense, no more then the idea that children are fully developed and capable of making solid choices. Thay are not. I will tell you this: if that were the case, I would have nothing to do with God. The only reason to look at a child as a sinner would be to just arbitrarily make **** up. and that is not what God is about. all of his laws make sense, there is a reason behind it. To make a child accountable for choices right out of the gate would be nothing less than pure evil.
I see what you mean about Japan - after all, their genocide and theft of a country failed.Not like the USA - that's how to successfully achieve a genocide. Ask some native Americans whether they were glad that their conquerers had Christianity for a moral guide.
I bet the ones that assimilated into a new culture were very happy to learn that the Great Spirit was actually God, and that sitting in a sweat lodge to the point iof delirium wasn't spiritual, just stupid,and that scalping was pretty horrifying, alot of their ways was straight up evil, and the white man came with a new way that was not perfect,true. The white man came, yes, but who turned on who first? The Indians fired the first shot, and was so evil in their ways on the warpath that getting medievel was the only way. They asked for it, and history shows just that.
I bet the ones that assimilated into a new culture were very happy to learn that the Great Spirit was actually God, and that sitting in a sweat lodge to the point iof delirium wasn't spiritual, just stupid,and that scalping was pretty horrifying, alot of their ways was straight up evil, and the white man came with a new way that was not perfect,true. The white man came, yes, but who turned on who first? The Indians fired the first shot, and was so evil in their ways on the warpath that getting medievel was the only way. They asked for it, and history shows just that.
I must have missed the bit in the bible that outlines the "They asked for it" defence.
To make a child accountable for choices right out of the gate would be nothing less than pure evil.
all of us continually make choices that are the end result of environmental influence - not just as children.
The white man came, yes, but who turned on who first? The Indians fired the first shot, and was so evil in their ways on the warpath that getting medievel was the only way. They asked for it, and history shows just that.
the iraqi people are the new american indians apparently.