Nbc Heads Up Championship On Today.

is it on at noon PST time too. I got hockey now. Fine by me but was just curious if anyone knows.

they put all the episodes up on nbc.com after a little while, todays episode will probably be up there for streaming tomorrow.

Shana did an interesting interview with Doyle. Can't remeber his exact words, but she asked him why he was not playing. He stated since the online gaming bill passed he has lost his desire for poker for the first time in 50 years. Did Doyle play in any events after the NBC event? Is he playing in the WPT Championship? Been in the big game lately? Hate to say it, but when an elderly person loses their desire and passion, well I won't say it, but you know where I am going with this.

Shana did an interesting interview with Doyle. Can't remeber his exact words, but she asked him why he was not playing. He stated since the online gaming bill passed he has lost his desire for poker for the first time in 50 years. Did Doyle play in any events after the NBC event? Is he playing in the WPT Championship? Been in the big game lately? Hate to say it, but when an elderly person loses their desire and passion, well I won't say it, but you know where I am going with this.
Maybe he's a bit upset because he's had such a rough time investing his money outside of poker. He must have been happy to have the opportunity, and understandably upset and frustrated when he had millions of dollars ripped from his hands for no good reason. If nothing else, maybe he is burnt after 50 years, and that wouldn't be a shock either.
Maybe he's a bit upset because he's had such a rough time investing his money outside of poker. He must have been happy to have the opportunity, and understandably upset and frustrated when he had millions of dollars ripped from his hands for no good reason. If nothing else, maybe he is burnt after 50 years, and that wouldn't be a shock either.
To continue the wild *** speculation about a person I've never met, it could be because for the first time in his life people have taken poker (and the people who play it) seriously rather than thinking of them as degenerate gamblers. All of a sudden the government says "No, you're actually just a bunch of degenerate gamblers" and pulls the rug out from under Doyle. It has to be very frustrating for a guy his age to finally be accepted as a skilled professional by the world, and then to be condemned by the government for the exact same thing.