Mmmmmmmmmhhhh Steak

Two 10+1 stakes for a stars 180 man sng are up for grabs.First person who replies and can tell me the number one selling cuban cigar gets the first.And the second person has to tell me the cigar company that sells the "160" series.regular stake 50/50, post your stars name and your citygood luckshipped:bleacherbum3scenester09

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

partagas sells the 160 series?scenester09 (Oviedo)
Good job, I'll ship win someone gets the first question, then we'll hop in the next one. and Im looking for a brand and line on the first. (hint) its a torpedo

Who's registered? I may join you guys. I already have a steak in my freezer. I'll just go get some steak sauce......mmm, steak sauce...**EDIT**I'm in. I won't tell you my PS handle, though... You'll have to figure it out for yourself. ;-)

Who's registered? I may join you guys. I already have a steak in my freezer. I'll just go get some steak sauce......mmm, steak sauce...
merby I throw you a stake, or anyone for that matter if you can name one of my top 3 favorite cigars, and I'll be honest
merby I throw you a stake, or anyone for that matter if you can name one of my top 3 favorite cigars, and I'll be honest
Thanks anyway, I don't need one. Save the stake for some one else perhaps...But I'll guess anyway... One of your favourite brands is Partagás**EDIT: Oops... that was already guessed.