2007 Bellagio Wpt Championship ***update Thread***

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cardcore is like that mean employee that secretly switches the coffee to expresso for a few weeks (ie www.texasholdem.com)then after everyone gets hooked he switches to decaf (ie Couldn't connect to the database error) and we all have intense headachescold man, just cold

cardcore is like that mean employee that secretly switches the coffee to expresso for a few weeks (ie www.texasholdem.com)then after everyone gets hooked he switches to decaf (ie Couldn't connect to the database error) and we all have intense headachescold man, just cold
nevermind im a donkey, i was getting that error on pokerwire not texasholdem<<<< back to lurking

Waco busted, via Cardplayer Jared Hamby EliminatedJared Hamby raises to $33,000 from early position and is called by Loi Phan on the button and Tim Phan from the big blind. The flop comes A63 and Hamby bets $50,000. Loi Phan folds and Tim Phan re-raises to $150,000. Hamby goes all in and Pham calls with the nut flush KJ. Hamby mucks his A-Q and is eliminated in 43rd.

Waco busts, hand on TH.com :(Or you could just read above here, it's the same thing :)Fixed error on that hand, the river was a 5, not another 4. My mistake, typed too fast.

Waco busted, via Cardplayer Jared Hamby EliminatedJared Hamby raises to $33,000 from early position and is called by Loi Phan on the button and Tim Phan from the big blind. The flop comes A63 and Hamby bets $50,000. Loi Phan folds and Tim Phan re-raises to $150,000. Hamby goes all in and Pham calls with the nut flush KJ. Hamby mucks his A-Q and is eliminated in 43rd.
nice run jared41 - 50 $61,880 good cash

Jared Hamby gets it all-in preflop versus Tom Lee. Lee shows AJ and Hamby has AK. The board comes 4-4-6-4-6 and Hamby wins the pot with his kickers. Hamby is up to $280k, and Lee is crippled. why was this not a chop pot?

Jared "TheWacoKidd" Hamby Doubles UpJared Hamby gets it all-in preflop versus Tom Lee. Lee shows AJ and Hamby has AK. The board comes 4-4-6-4-6 and Hamby wins the pot with his kickers. Hamby is up to $280k, and Lee is crippled. Someone get over to bellagio quick. Apparetly someone from cardplayer has stolen Cardores computer.

Jared Hamby gets it all-in preflop versus Tom Lee. Lee shows AJ and Hamby has AK. The board comes 4-4-6-4-6 and Hamby wins the pot with his kickers. Hamby is up to $280k, and Lee is crippled. why was this not a chop pot?
grrr stop doing thatI see it was just changed to 4-4-6-4-5makes sense now
Jared "TheWacoKidd" Hamby Doubles UpJared Hamby gets it all-in preflop versus Tom Lee. Lee shows AJ and Hamby has AK. The board comes 4-4-6-4-6 and Hamby wins the pot with his kickers. Hamby is up to $280k, and Lee is crippled. Someone get over to bellagio quick. Apparetly someone from cardplayer has stolen Cardores computer.
haha!!my mistake folks, it's edited, the river was a 5.
come on guys this is easy. everybody knows that AJNW, duhhhhh. doesnt even matter what the board was.

Wahlroos with a huge chip lead.....................lol 1Thomas Wahlroos21,350,000 $19,150,000 2Paul Lee2,930,000 $130,000 3Raymond Davis2,100,000 $300,000 4Kirk Morrison1,500,000 $230,000 5Phil Hellmuth Jr.1,400,000 $-50,000 5Grant Lang1,400,000 $930,000 7Scott Fischman1,200,000 $270,000 8Can Kim Hua1,180,000 $80,000 9Bill Gazes1,150,000 $260,000 10Mike Wattel1,100,000 $-230,000

Just had to post about Paul Wasicka. How good has this guy been since his 2nd place at the WSOP last year? I think he's definately proven he was the 2nd best player at that final table. He's already won more than a million bucks this year (granted, 1/2 of that was in an invite tourney, but still...) and is still making a run at this tourney. Final tabling this event and the WSOP ME in less than a year's time would be one helluva accomplishment.

I think he's definately proven he was the 2nd best player at that final table.
You mean after Cunningham right? I think that'd probably be safe to say based on his performances in tourneys and HSP and more importantly the fact that other good players are giving him a lot of respect. I'd pretty much guarantee that any pro would rather see Gold sitting at their table than Wasicka.
You mean after Cunningham right? I think that'd probably be safe to say based on his performances in tourneys and HSP and more importantly the fact that other good players are giving him a lot of respect. I'd pretty much guarantee that any pro would rather see Gold sitting at their table than Wasicka.
No, 2nd best after Jamie Gold. I mean, he IS the world champion. :club: sw

Sorry I didn't see but what was DN's excuse for losing this time? Was is that he wasn't focused? Or maybe the new house? I'm a big DN fan but, guy, you gotta stop making excuses when you lose. More people will respect you as a result. Not tryin to troll but DN does seem to be full of excuses when things don't go his way.