First Post - Bad Beat

I just got done playing in a $50 buy in home game. 10 people left. Blinds 10,000-20,000 (start with 100k stacks). Two players limp in and I'm in the Small blind with KQ. I call and the big blind checks. The Flop comes: Ad, Js, 10s. I check in first position, two limpers check and the last guy to act moves all in for 215,000. I have him covered with 310,000 so I move all in. The limper to my left thinks for a while then calls off nearly all of his chips. Limper who called both all ins shows: As, 7h. The guy who pushed shows Qs, 10cThe turn: 9sRiver: 4sGG ME. Nice overcall buddy with an ace and a bad kicker. Well Done SIR :club:

i had been playing pretty tight so i was hoping that someone would bet so i could pull a check raise. My plan worked great, except the donk called with a pretty marginal hand considering the circumstances.

I just got done playing in a $50 buy in home game. 10 people left. Blinds 10,000-20,000 (start with 100k stacks). Two players limp in and I'm in the Small blind with KQ. I call and the big blind checks. The Flop comes: Ad, Js, 10s. I check in first position, two limpers check and the last guy to act moves all in for 215,000. I have him covered with 310,000 so I move all in. The limper to my left thinks for a while then calls off nearly all of his chips. Limper who called both all ins shows: As, 7h. The guy who pushed shows Qs, 10cThe turn: 9sRiver: 4sGG ME. Nice overcall buddy with an ace and a bad kicker. Well Done SIR :club:
Joke account?

Don't think this is a joke account, just a guy who doesn't understand bad beats are a part of poker. Well welcome to the forum but i'll warn you now there will be no sympathy given for bad beats.