I wouldn't want Dr. Strange at my game. He's master of the mystic arts and his astral projection could spy on my cards.
That is a good one, I didn't think of him.Also, the guy that said Mr. Terrific is lame obviously has no clue what he is talking about. Mr. Terrific is very high up in Checkmate, an international spy organization sanctioned by the UN.Also, I have an issue of Sensational Spiderman where all the heroes play poker, in costume, and Kingpen shows up and plays Spidey heads up and Spidey wins, but his Spidey sense doesn't warn him about Kingpen's big hands.And yes, I am that big of a nerd.
I'm guesing that before you left your friend's apartment you guys played a sit & go with his blow up dolls?
I actually take great offense to this. Just because my friend may seem a bit nerdy does not mean he has blow up dolls. Fleshlights FTW
I wouldn't invite Superman or Yoda (or any jedi)
Kenobi: This is not the pot you are looking for. *waves hand*Matusow: This is not the pot I am looking for. *folds hand*Man imagine sucking out on Bruce Banner and hitting that two outer to knock him out of a tourney. Now if you could play him when he was already the Hulk he'd be on constant tilt and easy to take down, you'd just need the Hulkbusters behind ya for back up.

loL! you guyz are such dorks lol. omg who plays WOW anywayz? get a life loser! d and d is where its izzat yo! LOLZ!!11!!!

what about Batman??He doesnt have super powers.. but he is considered a superhero....debate?I'd play Batman HU anyday, he's clearly a donk at the tables, All u gotta do is wait until he starts goin into his "I'm batman" routine, and u know he's bluffing.bingo bango bongo...

Im suprised no one has really mentioned telekinesis (sp?) they could rig the deck everytime, steal chips when noone was looking, Jean Grey and prof wouldnt even have to use there telepathy. meaning all of those luck machines,lady luck superman, they wouldnt be able to do anything because the deck is rigged worse then poker stars

Kenobi: This is not the pot you are looking for. *waves hand*Matusow: This is not the pot I am looking for. *folds hand*Man imagine sucking out on Bruce Banner and hitting that two outer to knock him out of a tourney. Now if you could play him when he was already the Hulk he'd be on constant tilt and easy to take down, you'd just need the Hulkbusters behind ya for back up.
lolI also wouldn't want Bluntman and Chronic

So surprised no one has mentioned Batman, Bruce Wayne. I would just hope he really sucks at poker, cuz then you could take all his mobney!And lets face it, Batman's super power is "being rich"

Well i gotta say id def invite aquaman and batman....along with the joker he seems like a fun guythe riddler would be trickytwo face seems like he might be easy to readcatwoman for something to look atand def. daredevil...easy money...but itd prob be kinda mean to invite a blind dude to a poker game....oh well...hed need to suck it up hes a super hero for christ sake

Well i gotta say id def invite aquaman and batman....along with the joker he seems like a fun guythe riddler would be trickytwo face seems like he might be easy to readcatwoman for something to look atand def. daredevil...easy money...but itd prob be kinda mean to invite a blind dude to a poker game....oh well...hed need to suck it up hes a super hero for christ sake
bad choice, the dude can tell when you are not telling the truth.