I play on bodog a good amount, and so does my friend who is from the same area as me...we rarely ever play at the same table, once a month at most, and we have never cheated...we play against each other and try to win money off of the other....however we do watch each other play a lot when one of us is in a multi or a big cash game....today i went to sit down at the same table as him at a 25nl table, and a message popped up that said..."were sorry, but we are unable to seat you at this time"...i tried it at the other table he was playing and the same thing happened....but i was able to play at any other table i wanted to....why would bodog do this, if they can look at the hand histories and see we've never cheated, and should i risk emailing them or just let it go and see what happens...has this ever happened to any of you??

I play on bodog a good amount, and so does my friend who is from the same area as me...we rarely ever play at the same table, once a month at most, and we have never cheated...we play against each other and try to win money off of the other....however we do watch each other play a lot when one of us is in a multi or a big cash game....today i went to sit down at the same table as him at a 25nl table, and a message popped up that said..."were sorry, but we are unable to seat you at this time"...i tried it at the other table he was playing and the same thing happened....but i was able to play at any other table i wanted to....why would bodog do this, if they can look at the hand histories and see we've never cheated, and should i risk emailing them or just let it go and see what happens...has this ever happened to any of you??
The intentions are good and I imagine they hardly have time to look up everyone's hand history - sounds like something they added to the programming. I had some trouble with multiple accounts from the same computer at PStars. I just emailed them and explained the situation and no problem. So, try that. Maybe they can't change it but at least see what they say.

I played with my brother when I started quite a bit. When I just went and visited him for a month, I emailed Stars so nothing fishy would be thought of us playing from the same IP at the same time. (Two computers, it was a nice setup)They emailed back and said we can play at the same time, and play in the same MTT's, just not at the same cash tables or in the same sng.They then put a block on us so we can't play together at cash tables anymore.I don't really have a point. We smoked over a QP. Fun month.

This is a huge problem on bodog(or it was back a year ago when I used to play). My roommate at the time would rail me and we'd talk in the chat box as a joke and Bodog didn't allow us to play on the same table. Standard. Then my two poker buddies from college were both banned from sitting with me because they railed a few of my tournies. Then a few weeks later a random guy who I chatted with over maybe 50 SNG's who I became friendly with, BAM we weren't allowed to sit together. Bodog gets ban happy when it comes to this, so basically don't become friendly with anyone online.

This why I left bodog. They came out and said we were cheating. then they locked up our accounts.We asked for them to review our hand historys. We both told them we have never cheated. When they looked at our hand historys they then said they saw no proof of cheating and said we could then play agian. They said someone had reported us and their security team over reacted. So we try to get into a game together and it won't let us. I called support and was told that even though we did not cheat they could no longer allow us to play together. I cashed out and told them it was bs and to close my account.My freind still plays there. I would never go back and let them make another penny off of me.SCREW BODOG :club:

They're trying to protect the integrity of the game. Yeah, it sucks that I can't play cash games against my brother and a couple of friends anymore...but no biggie. I'd rather see that they're taking efforts to dissuade collusion than turning a blind eye.