Dn Vs. Patrik Antonius

After reading the thread about the whole phil ivey golf hustling incident i went and read ram's response. I noticed that no one else responded to the fact that ram called DN's integrity into question, as did Antonius, and accused him of cheating at PL omaha by dealing himself an extra card.I just don't see DN doing this. Seems like an honest and decent guy to me. Anyone else out there with me?

After reading the thread about the whole phil ivey golf hustling incident i went and read ram's response. I noticed that no one else responded to the fact that ram called DN's integrity into question, as did Antonius, and accused him of cheating at PL omaha by dealing himself an extra card.I just don't see DN doing this. Seems like an honest and decent guy to me. Anyone else out there with me?
Lol... I'm not sure what to even say to this.
Lol... I'm not sure what to even say to this.
I do. And it's this: the level of intelligence and reading comprehension on this forum is sometimes completely unbelievable.That excludes the clever/witty people obv... they know who they are.
OMGThat was just a scenario that Ram made up, to compare it to the golf incident. It was purely hypothetical.
durr....you guys are so brilliantsucked you all in againlets see if i can get banned againlol
Lol... I was going to write 'I imagine he will claim he was joking', in white text, in my post. Predictable sir. Predictable, but pathetic.
lolI was going to claim someone would accuse me of pretending to joke when i replied but I figured that would be too obvious.Get outside, get some sun. And i'm not a sir... thank you very much.
Good day, sir.