High Stakes Series 3 Best Players...

Having now watched it all I think the following played really wellPatrik Antonius (tough tough player)Doyle BrunsonBarry GreensteinBrad BoothDaniel NegreanuPaul Wasika (played really solid but well none the less)Jamie Gold made a bit of a prick of himself I thought.your thoughts?

brian townsendbrian townsendbrian townsenddaniel negreanubrian townsendbrad boothbrian townsendthose are my top 7

Having now watched it all I think the following played really wellPatrik Antonius (tough tough player)Doyle BrunsonBarry GreensteinBrad BoothDaniel NegreanuPaul Wasika (played really solid but well none the less)Jamie Gold made a bit of a prick of himself I thought.your thoughts?
Don't think he made a prick of himself as much as embarrassed himself. He was simply outplayed nearly everytime, except when luck intervened.

Based on that bluff, and the amount of balls that it took at that point in the game I would have to say:BoothAntoniusNegreanuBrunson -- He just looked greattownsend

I think Eli Elezra played very well, it seemed like he really had sammy's number, the Q2 re-steal was pretty tasty and getting sam to call his 20k bet with K high on the river after he flopped the fh. was a nice bet.1. Eli2. Greenstein3. Antonius4. Sbrugby5. Booth

what exactly did townsend to on the show that was so great? i'm not questioning his online play by any means. i just didn't see anything special from him on HSP.
every hand he played he made the right move, he looked really good vs such a tough feild.Daniel was not on his game at all and I really don't think he deserves top honors for his play in this game.It should be interesting to see if any body pulls a big bluff on one of their first hands once they've joined the table. Barry and Booth pulled off big bluffs to get the table image, will it work next season after everyone sees the moves they pulled.
Guess I'm in the way minority but Laak and Esfandiari impress me each time.
So true, I completely forgot about those two. Esfandiari took those horribly sick beats and still played great cards. And the unabomber...well, he got lucky, but still played pretty damn good.

I think some players played very creatively and strongBoothEstfandiariLaakEliSome players played solidlyTownsendDanielBrunsonAnd some looked badGoldFarhaAnd- Gabe played great too!!

Foxwoods proBooth, Townsend, Wasicka. It's hard to think specifically of season 3, but in all the seasons I've found Barry Greensteins play to be the best.

IIRC, Todd Brunson was net winner (he said so on his myspace page)I think Townsend looked great, as did Antonius.The orrent-tay for HSP Season III is out on that one site where poker orrent-tays are available. There's a really good xvid seed, so you can get the whole season on your HD with pretty low impact (3.34 gigs)These damn poker torrents forced me to get a 500gb external drive :club: but I basically have every season of everything now. :D

is that a lakewood high school ID in your avatar?
I think some players played very creatively and strongBoothEstfandiariLaakEliSome players played solidlyTownsendDanielBrunsonAnd some looked badGoldFarhaAnd- Gabe played great too!!
i think some of things that made the show very interesting was the differences in style, townsend played very aggressively raising with a wide variety of hands, antonios preflop play stealing, reraising with nothing, very aggressive, and even the bluff on benyamine was a strange but interesting play. booth big stack poker bluff, i think mostly everyone played great, im sure there were hands that some played better, i liked watching everyone play, wasicka played very tight, solid poker, showing that you can win with a very conservative style, especially against many loose, aggressive players..i think players i wasnt very impressed with, jdags, david williams, ivey, gold, booth, except for that one hand i didnt think he did much else. but it also due to lack of screen time, some of those other guys had a lot of screen time like townsend, negreanu, et al, so that helps their image as far how well they played.
Guess I'm in the way minority but Laak and Esfandiari impress me each time.
both really impressed me as well. Id definitley put them near the top of the list for the show