I Just Woke Up

Where do you live in Maine Sublime? I used to work at Bates College in Lewiston. Town was eh, but I really liked Bates.
Heh, I was born in Lewiston. My family moved to Cape Elizabeth when I was 2. About as opposite ends of the spectrum as you can get. I do believe Lewiston is in for a resurgence though, as the money comes up from New York and Boston and buys real estate heading north. Portland is all bought up, so Lewiston is pretty much the next step. 10-15 years or so I'd guess.I have lived in Portland my whole adult life. East End mostly. I love Munjoy.portland091494.jpg
We are supposed to get 6" of snow here today. I swear we get the most fucked up weather. It's all good though.
I was about to say "we are too"... and then I realized you are also in Calgary. I agree, this is the most fucked up climate.
  • 2 weeks later...
We are supposed to get 6" of snow here today. I swear we get the most fucked up weather. It's all good though.
normally i'd make fun of you for being from Calgary and not Edmonton (I used to live there) but I just woke up too :club:+17 and i'm going golfing today
I have to pick up my mom from the airport at midnight. I bought some new ice cream at Publix. It's Edy's with Tag-a-longs. Soooo good.
Interesting...she told me to be there at 9pm.Couldn't resist...

I didn't just wake up, but good morning everyone.The days are getting longer, the sun is out shining bright, and it's finally getting warm here.It's almost time for the annual three months of ****ing craziness that is Maine in the summer.w00t!

I didn't just wake up, but good morning everyone.The days are getting longer, the sun is out shining bright, and it's finally getting warm here.It's almost time for the annual three months of ****ing craziness that is Maine in the summer.w00t!
Wake and bake. Go back to sleep.
Good morning to you too...I just got up too!Where in maine are you? I <3 Maine!!Ira
Good morning to you too...I just got up too!Where in maine are you? I <3 Maine!!Ira
From Cape Elizabeth/Portland.You know Fore Street Ira?
Sorta soudns familiar. we stay at goose rocks beach every summer
Thought you might have heard of it being a chef. I worked for Dana Street for about four years, under Sam Hayward about a year and a half.Definitely take the time and check it out, you'll enjoy yourself. It's in the Old Port in Portland.Arrows is another one, a little closer to Kennebunk too.
  • 1 year later...

Well, I didn't just wake this time, in fact I'm intoxicated. But! I still wanted to say good morning to you all, and celebrate the thought that spring is on it's way for those of us in the northern climates. Until that warmth is here again though, I wanted to share a picture I like presenting our present climate. I hope you all are enjoying yourselves. All the best. Here's a smiley face for speedz. :club:icestorm2023.jpg

wooooot i just woke up
What the hell are all you people doing up at the crack of dawn? I'm on Chrozzo's sched. Got up at 2:00 PM today.