And what would happen if I were to post on here something like:"here come all the yanks to back up the conman and the egomaniac"I'd get flamed right? I'd be insinuating that "the yanks" opinions don't count. I'd have been disparaging, which would lead to me casting an immediate doubt over the integrity of your comments because you fall into the group of "the yanks".Anyone who reads anything posted by "the yanks" after that post is less likely to believe it, because someone has already attacked it.If you don't understand what I'm talking about then I'm not going to waste any more time talking about it. End of.Note - the correct phrase by the way is "dry your eyes princess".
You would probably get flamed by 1 or 2 dudes that take an internet forum wayyy too serious, like yourself. :club:
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Canadians considered yanks?
That depends on your views on hustling friends, lolOn PEI you gotta be closer to Europe that Vegas right?Hmmm, is Greenland European? Wouldn't that make you even closer to Europe than to Maine?I have no idea. Are you a yank? lol
You would probably get flamed by 1 or 2 dudes that take an internet forum wayyy too serious, like yourself. :club:
You have no legitimate answer, therefore you respond in true forum behaviour.I don't treat the internet seriously per se, I treat the topic of conversation with the seriousness it deserves. If we were having this discussion over something trivial, I'd probably have replied something along the lines of "lolzzz!!!11!!".However this is a serious discussion (or was until it was debased by idiots) and deserves to be treated appropriately.Thanks,R.

Nice dignified reply Ram you should not have to pay anything. Anyone who thinks otherwise comes from the same scumbag school as Ivey who seem to think ****ing your friends over for money is acceptable.

YOU YANKS N CANUCKS ALWAYS HUSTLE N CHEAT TO WINYOU CANT PLAY FAIR, YOU HAVE TO CHEAT ALL THE TIMEIF YOU PLAYED ME AT GOLF AND CHEATED YOUD END UP PICKING UP YOUR TEETH WITH A BROKEN ARMNO ONE WOULD MESS WITH ME, IVEY IS A PONCELOL111!!!!!1

YOU YANKS N CANUCKS ALWAYS HUSTLE N CHEAT TO WINYOU CANT PLAY FAIR, YOU HAVE TO CHEAT ALL THE TIMEIF YOU PLAYED ME AT GOLF AND CHEATED YOUD END UP PICKING UP YOUR TEETH WITH A BROKEN ARMNO ONE WOULD MESS WITH ME, IVEY IS A PONCELOL111!!!!!1
Not bad for a 1st post. I can find a few faults in your post though.1) It's in all CAPS LOCK. To take this off just push the button on the left of the "A" button on your keyborad. This should fix you up. This may be different for people across the ocean though.2) You posted in a 90% American member forum and then called them all cheaters & hustlers based on what 1 American (Phil Ivey) did or should I say supposedly did3) You pretend to be tough with the picking up your teeth with the broken arm comment. Usually forum posters who write this kind of stuff are the type of people who turn and run when they are confronted.4) You used the word "ponce" which makes absolutely no sense to anyone who lives in North American unless they have an exchange student living in their house.As an aside I side with neither Phil nor Ram. I mean this is between them 2 and I'm sure it will get sorted out. What happens is no business to any of us unless we plan on playing either of them for big $$ on the golf course you might want to know their handicaps.
Canada is considered to be "America Lite" :club:
So what you're saying is that we are bascially a skinnier version of an American. I can live with that. :D

HAHA, I DONT RUN FROM ANYONEI HAVE FOUGHT IN THE BOXING RING FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND IM IN GREAT SHAPE STILL AT 50 YRS OLDI WOULD BEAT ANYONE UP FROM OFF THIS FORUM WHITEY AND DONT YOU FORGET ITMY RECORD IS 88 FIGHTS, 88 WINS, 80 KO`SEVERYONE IS SCARED OF ME

HAHA, I DONT RUN FROM ANYONEI HAVE FOUGHT IN THE BOXING RING FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND IM IN GREAT SHAPE STILL AT 50 YRS OLDI WOULD BEAT ANYONE UP FROM OFF THIS FORUM WHITEY AND DONT YOU FORGET ITMY RECORD IS 88 FIGHTS, 88 WINS, 80 KO`SEVERYONE IS SCARED OF ME
Wow, that is an impressive record! You must be one tough SOB!

First off....dry your eyes princess is definately funnierOver all this drama is pretty much in my pan-o-meter range..it'll pan out without my careBut Ram tries to say not playing for a while means he should get strokes....as most golfers will attest, this is not an automatic guarentee of being a 4 shot swing...Proof is when he talks about shooting 7 pars and a birdie on the back nine...He gave Phil 10 stroke, and lost by 14 the next day, but after playing on the same holes as Phil didn't see enough improvement to change his bet? Thought they could improve enough to overcome, yet lost by 14 strokes...that seems a little weird. Someone was tilting here and making bad decisions. I know I am a pretty conected guy, I am in the balloon business after all...but even I knew Phil was getting coaching a long time before this game, I guess Ram being in England gives him some excuse, but it's not like Phil Ivey isn't a topic of conversation is it?The class thing for Ram to do would have been to pay up on the first day and not play without correction.To keep playing means he expected to beat Phil, and win his money back. If you make this decision, then live with it. There was no gun, but there was clear proof you were behind.I am not really sure I think highly of Phil now, but anyone that places the word honorable and gambler in the same sentance is believing the ESPN hype. Tell me the next time you see a guy go on tilt after a bad beat that you don't hope to look down at pocket aces and get in a hand with him. I would loan him my car, but I wouldn't believe a thing he says when we are setting up a bet.

88-0 you would think someone would have heard of ya. I search for you on Google.
88-0 you would think someone would have heard of ya. I search for you on Google.
Midget parapalegic female boxing never did get it's proper due in my opinion
YOU WONT OF HEARD OF ME, I AM A BARE KNUCKLE BOXER FIGHTING ILLEGALLYBELIEVE ME ONE MINUTE WITH ME AND YOU WOULD BE CRYING FOR MERCY
Where was the time for school when you were knocking out 88 women... I mean men?

Hahaha, remember that time we hustled Cornwallis into surrendering at Yorktown? :club: I'm just kidding, I love the British. Why is this turning into an Anglo-American feud?

Hahaha, remember that time we hustled Cornwallis into surrendering at Yorktown? :club: I'm just kidding, I love the British. Why is this turning into an Anglo-American feud?
They are upset about giving us home rule in the first place, thinking we weren't as free thinking as we were, and then tried to welsh on the bet er I mean deal, I mean not let us have a say in parliment, largely due to the rum sugar trade and the Dutch slave donkey thing along with other mishaps.Then when we took advantage of international realities of the time, we got our extra strokes from them and got them to concede 3 and 2, thus setting ourselves up as the greatest country ever. Hard to deal with a loss like that.btw I am of Welsh heritage, thereby immune to any racist labels for making the welsh/cheap connection.

HAHA I TOTALLY OWNED A YANK ONLY ON FRIDAY NIGHTI WAS FIGHTING OUTSIDE A PUB IN STREATHAM, HE WAS CRYING AFTER 3 MINUTES WITH MEI TOLD HIM TO GO HOME YANK YOU AINT WANTED HERE AND HE CRAWLED ALL THE WAY TO THE AIRPORTYOU YANKS ARE ALL PANSYS

HAHA I TOTALLY OWNED A YANK ONLY ON FRIDAY NIGHTI WAS FIGHTING OUTSIDE A PUB IN STREATHAM, HE WAS CRYING AFTER 3 MINUTES WITH MEI TOLD HIM TO GO HOME YANK YOU AINT WANTED HERE AND HE CRAWLED ALL THE WAY TO THE AIRPORTYOU YANKS ARE ALL PANSYS
What about us Mexicans?
UKPokerMistro, you are doing nothing for this discussion, please do not troll in such a pathetic way.