sooooo sick final table domination3-7 now*** HOLE CARDS ***NDGrinder59: folds RandALLin: folds Bry23: calls 4014 and is all-inchamlight: folds AndersFriden: raises 152000 to 160000YelloSub: folds troyomac: calls 99280 and is all-inVinkel: folds Bry23 said, "lets gooooooo"*** FLOP *** [2s 9s 5d]Bry23 said, "heart me"*** TURN *** [2s 9s 5d] [7h]*** RIVER *** [2s 9s 5d 7h] [6d]*** SHOW DOWN ***troyomac: shows [As Ad] (a pair of Aces)AndersFriden: shows [Qc Ks] (high card King)troyomac collected 202518 from side potBry23: shows [8h Kh] (a straight, Five to Nine)Bry23 collected 19256 from main potBry23 said, "lol"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 221774 Main pot 19256. Side pot 202518. | Rake 0 Board [2s 9s 5d 7h 6d]Seat 1: RandALLin folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: Bry23 showed [8h Kh] and won (19256) with a straight, Five to NineSeat 3: chamlight folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: AndersFriden showed [Qc Ks] and lost with high card KingSeat 6: YelloSub (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: troyomac (small blind) showed [As Ad] and won (202518) with a pair of AcesSeat 8: Vinkel (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 9: NDGrinder59 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

4-61 more for the 10k score plusssss
he didn't want it. gg.Edit: Seriously Troyomac how many races did you have to win to make it that far. Win just won more plase. kthnks.

nice comeback from 1800 chips troy. to bad your 77 didnt hold against AK but i can honestly say you were a underdog for like 100% of ur races and won almost all of them, which was sweet. YOU RUN GOOT, gl in ur future tournies.

nice comeback from 1800 chips troy. to bad your 77 didnt hold against AK but i can honestly say you were a underdog for like 100% of ur races and won almost all of them, which was sweet. YOU RUN GOOT, gl in ur future tournies.
Haha yeah, I ran really really really good as a short stack. I was lucky to make it to the final table, so I"m not too upset about the 6th. Although when you get that close....mmm I could taste it. Thanks for the rails everyone, appreciated as always!