omg! looshle's hectic sprint to $5000!! day 4 part 2

GOAL To be as unoriginal as possible, while at the same time cluttering the boards and forcing myself to the center or attention. Oh, and 5000 DOLLARS!!! Day 4 Part 2 - And you guys though I was gonna have a losing dayOMFG that's funny!! Even when I suck I still end up winning. This is a sprint, if you can't handle it, there's the door. You're in, or you're out and let me tell you.. I...am....in, bitches. Starting Bankroll - $209.14 Hand 1Posted w/972 limps, I check, sb completes, BB checksFlop Js 5c 3sChecks aroundTurn 2dSB bets, call, fold and I foldHand 2J9h, folded to me and I limp in, button limps, sb completes, bb checkFlop 6c 8s 2dCheck, bb bets and we all fold.Hand 444 Limp cutoff limps, button raises we both callflop 6h 5d 7dI bet and they both callTurn AcChecks aroundRiver 3dI bet, CO folds, button calls$69 pot LOL 69!!!Hand 17BB with 88Early position raises it, and I call,Flop 7h Th KsI bet and he callsTurn 5d I bet and he callsRiver 8c I bet and he calls !!!$49.50 potHand 18Sb with KQ UTG calls I complete BB checksFlop Ks Qc JdI bet, fold, callTurn 6s I bet, he raises, I callRiver 3sCheck Check.I won $62!!Hand 23Sb with A8d, 4 limps ahead of me, I complete, BB raises and all but 1 calls (he posted)Flop 5h Qh 5dMp bets and I foldOf course he has Q5o cause that’s just a great hand!Hand 24A2, folded to me on the button I raise and they both callFlop Js 9s 9cChecked to me and I bet, they both callTurn 3sCheck, Check, I check with the nut flush draw River KcSb bets and we both fold.Hand 24A2, folded to me on the button I raise and they both callFlop Js 9s 9cChecked to me and I bet, they both callTurn 3sCheck, Check, I check with the nut flush draw River KcSb bets and we both fold.Hand 27I find a juicy game with an $88 average pot.I post with 58 and fold to a raise.Hand 3044 I limp and its raised right behind me, 4 of us see the flop for 2 betsFlop 4d 7c 6sI bet, it gets raised and 3 bet behind me, I call to get more $ in on the turn.Turn JcI check planning to C/R and it gets checked aroundRiver 6dI bet, get raised, fold, I 3 bet, and he calls$147 pot proving that I am in fact better than you.Hand 32ATc UTG I limp, 3 calls behind me sb folds bb checksFlop 8s td 2dI bet with 1 callerTurn QsI bet he callsRiver 7d I go into check call mode, he checks and I win $54.50Hand 37TT in late position UTg calls and I raise, its 3 bet right behind me,, Sb calls 2 ½ cold, UTG foldsFlop Ah Ad 2sI check he bets and we both foldHand 3855 I limp.1 call behind be sb fold bb checksFlop Qd 9h 3sBB checks, I bet, MP calls, BB foldsTurn 2hI bet, he calls. Why do I bet here???River 5d <---I rule, that’s why. LOL. I bet and he folds (TJ prob)Hand 40A7h and I limp, button calls, bb checksFlop Ac 4s JsBb checks I bet, button calls bb foldsTurn 2cI bet and he folds. Get out of my pot, beyotch. GOOMP for short.Hand 4878d 1 limp ahead of me, I call, 3 behind me, sb folds bb checksFlop 5c 4d QhChecks around, bet behind me, 3 call including meTurn 9hChecks to the bettor, the other 2 call and I foldHand 49K3 The Crablar!! But it’s not sooooooooooooooooooooooooooted <-- get it?Oh yea, I foldHand 50AKs UTG+1 I raise it up, only 1 callerFlop Kh Qh 4dBet, callTurn 8sBet, callRiver 8c Bet ,fold /_({shrug}])_ <--- like shrugging my shoulders meaning “I don’t know and even if I did I’m way too cool to care!!” LMAOHand 53 AK on the bizutton. UTG raises, but he’s gay so I 3 bet, He calls. Sometimes I change my strategy due to the sexual preference of the villain. In this case, he loves the c0ck.Flop 8s Qc 6sBet, callTurn 2hBet and fold. Ultra shrug!!! 5|-|®|_|GHand 55Aj, 4 limps ahead of me and I raise, blinds fold and they all callFlop Qd Th 8dChecked around to me, I check with a double gutterTurn 3hBet, 3 calls so I callRiver 6sBet fold call and I foldPair of 10s win…Hand 62A6c in the CO, folded to me and I raise, bb callsFlop Ah Qh 7sCheck, bet, call.Turn AsBet, raise, fold.Shruggy Mcshrugsalot.Ending Bankroll - $421.64Profit - $212.50BB/100 - 32ish :dance: :dance: :dance: [/b]

Wow, I see Pattern Mapper 2.0 works perfectly. ;)I'll note the strategy of changing your play based on the sexual preference of the villain, and make sure to incorporate that into my arsenal in the future. Nicely done, from one CT-dweller to another!

Hand 23Sb with A8d, 4 limps ahead of me, I complete, BB raises and all but 1 calls (he posted)Flop 5h Qh 5hMp bets and I foldOf course he has Q5o cause that’s just a great hand!
How many 5h do most card decks have?
changed that a while ago, you try typing out all the action and playing @ the same time!!!
Hand 40 A7h and I limp, button calls, bb checks Flop Ah 4s Js Bb checks I bet, button calls bb folds Turn 2c I bet and he folds. Get out of my pot, beyotch. GOOMP for short. What about this hand? Two A of hearts?

I think its sad that this type of post, is always at the top of the forum, while the serious players posts like Chris and Keiths race I always have to search for...

I think its sad that this type of post, is always at the top of the forum, while the serious players posts like Chris and Keiths race I always have to search for...
DKE, I think the popularity of the thread is due to the fact of how much knowedge I am sharing with people aspiring to be better poker players. I am a serious player, which I think I've proved by showing my rapid bankroll growth through solid, strong play. I wish you would lose the whole jealousy act and take my posts for what they are worth. Like, more than your life.

The popularity on this thread is due to the amount of people under the age of 18 on this forum... Serious players care about bankroll management and protecting themselves. If you were a seriously player, truely wishing to help people, you wouldnt let them think that playing this recklessly is fine. Every good/decent players knows downswings happen, and the fact that you think that is false is laughable.Like most serious posters on this forum, I tried my best to simply ignore these threads, but after having to go back 2-3 pages for a serious strategy post, I got frustrated enough.Jelously is alot different from annoyed

The popularity on this thread is due to the amount of people under the age of 18 on this forum... Serious players care about bankroll management and protecting themselves. If you were a seriously player, truely wishing to help people, you wouldnt let them think that playing this recklessly is fine. Every good/decent players knows downswings happen, and the fact that you think that is false is laughable.Like most serious posters on this forum, I tried my best to simply ignore these threads, but after having to go back 2-3 pages for a serious strategy post, I got frustrated enough.Jelously is alot different from annoyed
My gosh, this entire thing is just a joke. Don't take everything he posts so seriously.
Somebody's not getting enough fibre...
Is there even anyone on this forum under 18? Damn.......
I've tripled my bankroll in 4 days TALK ABOUT SERIOUS LOL
I've trippled my bank role in one sitting., That does not mean its continues to grow at that pace.And no matter how tight of a player you are, sometimes even whenyou wait for premium hands, nothing will hit.. Or your cards do hit., and you flop a set, but get flushed out., etc.. .
Is there even anyone on this forum under 18? Damn.......
Umm. ya. check the thread with the ages.
Hand 23Sb with A8d, 4 limps ahead of me, I complete, BB raises and all but 1 calls (he posted)Flop 5h Qh 5hMp bets and I foldOf course he has Q5o cause that’s just a great hand!
How many 5h do most card decks have?
This is at Pacific, there very well could be two 5h. Great post looshle! What is your screen name at Pacific? I play there most nights.To all the haters, we all know this is not proper bankroll management, he even admits that. That's why this is so fun...Keep it up looshle...
these posts are still enjoyable, but i think the humor peaked on day 2
Ditto.In the interests of full disclosure (and not misleading the kids) please be sure to mention any off days you might have (as keith and wrto have done). Especially if the off days might happen to wipe out your bankroll, which they easily could.
I've trippled my bank role in one sitting., That does not mean its continues to grow at that pace.And no matter how tight of a player you are, sometimes even whenyou wait for premium hands, nothing will hit.. Or your cards do hit., and you flop a set, but get flushed out., etc.. .
You won 900xBB in one sitting?
I don't get flushed out when I flop a set, that only happens to amateurs. Ever read SS2?? man!