Vt Gunman Cho Seung-hui ----- Not A Bad Guy At All

What the hell, the poor guy was lonely. I bet if some of the others had only reached out to him none of this would have happened. Why is the media kicking this poor dead guy around. Bill O'Reilly just called him a loser. It's probably those types of words that set the poor kid off in the first place.I think we need to show some love for Cho Seung-Hui.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell, the poor guy was lonely. I bet if some of the others had only reached out to him none of this would have happened. Why is the media kicking this poor dead guy around. Bill O'Reilly just called him a loser. It's probably those types of words that set the poor kid off in the first place.I think we need to show some love for Cho Seung-Hui.
You're why people hate "Liberals."
I used to be a lonely guy, but it didn't lead me to kill 33 people. The money did.
Good enough for a ban for me.
Come on, seriously. You don't get sad looking at Cho's face in those photos. He looks so lonely; he looks like he's about to cry. Too bad I wasn't around, I would have tried to be his buddy.He just needed a buddy
I think we need to show some love for Cho Seung-Hui.
Regular poor lonely guys jump off bridges or shoot themselves. This poor lonely guy chained door exits so people would be trapped inside, and killed some while having them face the wall execution-style. This ******* was cold-blooded.

I thought we shoulda banned you for your first topic but this second one- BAN PLS TY.

Seriously dude, I don't get how people can joke about this. Turn on the tv and watch the victims families come on and talk about how much it hurts to lose a loved one. You are a piece of ****.
well of course i feel much worse for the victims, but that doesn't stop me from feeling bad for the shooter. he's obviously the victim himself in some way. you live with a deranged mind for awhile and tell me how much fun it is. life for this poor guy really sucked. figurative demons invaded his mind.
WOOT? There is hope?
Not as much as you think.Christians have no problem throwing nooses around issues they feel are unjust. Not very "Jesusy", but meh... what is?
What the hell, the poor guy was lonely. I bet if some of the others had only reached out to him none of this would have happened. Why is the media kicking this poor dead guy around. Bill O'Reilly just called him a loser. It's probably those types of words that set the poor kid off in the first place.
I disagree with Bill, for once. I don't think he was a loser. I think, from what little I could gather from his plays and from what people said about him, that he was simply, grade A, old school crazy. He had a horrible case of Antisocial Personality Disorder (the technical term, no the layman usage). He didn't need friends, he needed to be in a mental institution. Honestly, he did. It was impossible to reach out to him. People tried. Apparently he would just stare blankly and not respond to other people. He in some way seems different from, say, the Columbine shooters. They had friends (each other). People didn't really think that they were the type to be school shooters. They were odd, for sure, but the extent to which they were deeply troubled was largly undetectable. With this guy, people knew right away after meeting him that he had serious problems. It's not like "too many people picked on him at school" or "he hated the snobby, popular kids" or whatever the cliches are. I mean, I'm sure all those things were true for him, but in reality his sickness was much deeper than those simple, superficial causes. He was just really, really mentally ill.That's my opinion, at least.

This kid and his family live about a half mile from my house. I feel bad for his family, they are nice people. They own the drycleaners I go to. This kid was sick and had issues. You can't stop something like this from happening. If somebody is going to do this, they are going to do it no matter what.

You're why people hate "Liberals."
you making the assumption that the o.p. is a "librul" or that other "libruls" feel the same way is what makes people hate conservatives.

Are u kidding me? Have you not read the newspaper articles and interviews with students who knew him. The kid was an absolute ******* to anyone who tried to speak to him. I've read in multiple sources that his roommate said that he wouldnt respond to people when they greeted them.In a British Literature class when the teacher instructed the students to introduce themselves to each other, Cho remained completely silent and would not speak to other students. when the teacher passed around a class list and asked to sign their names, Cho simply signed a question mark for his name and offered little response when the teacher inquired about it.His roommate said that Cho would only give one word answers to his questions and that he would barely speak to him.I've read so many reports about his demeanor and his attitudes towards people who were simply trying to talk to him or befriend him. I'm not saying that the kid never had anyone be mean to him or that he was never left out, but I think he reached a certain point, where he was completely out there and not able to be saved.He had his mind made up that he hated the world, and no matter how nice someone was to him, it didn't matter anymore. So stop trying to tell me that he needs a buddy and we should show him love. The guy murdered 32 innocent people. Sorry, but I can find better people to share my "love" with. Get banned *******