50nl, Misclicked Into A Pile Of ****

Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.509 playersConverterPre-flop: (9 players) Hero is Button with :club::D UTG calls, 4 folds, CO calls, Hero calls, SB calls, BB checks.Flop: :D :D :D ($2.5, 5 players)SB checks, BB bets $2, UTG raises to $6, CO raises to $20, Hero???converter didn't post stack sizes:Hero: 20.45 (i short bought just to see what it was like)UTG: 48.80CO: 51.15So, I meant to fold pf but accidentally called. Oops. But then I get a favorable flop. But then I get moved all in. Don't have any real solid reads on the players. I do know that the CO is a fairly TAG player that mostly plays SNGs. Earlier he had been raising a lot pf, he raised in the CO after a bunch of limpers, i repopped him with aq, he instantly moved in but i was pot committed and called, he had 1010 and i won the race. He had also been very critical of people playing trash hands, so 42 or 72 are very unlikely. Hadn't seen him limp a lot so I don't know his range. UTG has been fairly aggressive. a few hands ago i raised in EP with AsKs, he repopped it, I called. flop came qxx, check check. j on turn, i bet, he just called. River completes back door diamonds, I check, he puts me all in. I hollywood and fold, he shows QQ. So he likes to slow play, but the board was dry and this one isn't. Given my short stack, I'm pretty sure this is standard, but my problem was that I was having trouble giving the CO a hand I could beat, unless he limped with an overpair, which I thought would be unlikely, As7s, or 5s6s. Am I just seeing monsters? Is the only problem with this hand the felt burn I get shoving my chips in the pot?

With your stack you have to call there, it's a very draw heavy board and hopefully you have the best made hand. It's definitely possible though that somebody has a set, but I think if you're gonna buy in short and then fold top 2 on the flop in a big multiway pot like this you're playing a weird game.

That's what I thought, standard. I couldn't see any way I could fold, so I called. I was pretty sure I was no good when UTG then reraised all in and the CO called...oops. So I did what any self-respecting poker player would do. I sucked out. CO tabled 22 (not surprised), UTG had 9s8s (very surprised). Turn was the 4 and I tripled up :club:

I thought that's why we played short stack? To pressure others and force decisions?
Its hard to put pressure and force decisions when you're calling off your stack.
I thought that's why we played short stack? To pressure others and force decisions?
All I know about shortstacks is that they annoy the hell out of me at the table.
it was limped preflop
Meaning?3 combos of 22, 1 combo of 44, 1 combo of 77. This is A7, 88-TT, etc WAY more than it is 22, 44, 77. Furthermore, UTG looks like he limped a big pair, since that's all the rage now. BB could have any two.