What The... Over 70,000 Players On Full Tilt!?!

Did they acquire another site or something, I've never seen this many players on a Monday night. Anybody have an idea as to why? The tourney I normally play at this time usually has around 400 players but tonight it was maxed out with 900... WTF!?! Where'd all these people come from?

im playing tonight, i havent played in ages either. Got a friend to transfer me some cash

im playing tonight, i havent played in ages either. Got a friend to transfer me some cash
Did you happen to bring along 40,000 other friends of yours too? For the longest time FT has been averaging around 30,000 players, but 70!?! What the hell?
I just noticed that, myself. So much for playing an SNG or 2 before bed :club:
meh, stars is my friend :D

I just started over there, so my bankroll can't handle much more than a $3 HOSE turbo :club: btw - from the FT forum:Here is a copy of the e-mail that support is sending out to some of our players: Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. We have identified an issue with our Sit and Go tournaments that prevents entrants from playing their Sit and Gos after they successfully registered for them. At this time we have paused all of our Sit and Go tournaments. Unfortunately, this means that if you are entered in one of the affected Sit and Gos your buy-in will be “stuck” in the event until we can install a fix. Rest assured that your money is safe and you will receive your buy-in back for any Sit and Go tournaments you registered for that are affected by this bug. You do not have to email support to receive your credit. When we take the game down to install the update, we will automatically credit all affected players. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work hard to resolve this issue.

I just started over there, so my bankroll can't handle much more than a $3 HOSE turbo :club: btw - from the FT forum:Here is a copy of the e-mail that support is sending out to some of our players: Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. We have identified an issue with our Sit and Go tournaments that prevents entrants from playing their Sit and Gos after they successfully registered for them. At this time we have paused all of our Sit and Go tournaments. Unfortunately, this means that if you are entered in one of the affected Sit and Gos your buy-in will be “stuck” in the event until we can install a fix.
This might explain why the 10 p.m. (PST) $5 tourney was maxed out with 900 players... no sngs for people to play forced them all into that $5 multi, but still that 70,000 player # has got to be a glitch too!

More than likely - especially with the sng issues. No way there are that many still playing. I wonder if the SNG issues and the counter malfunction are related.