Who Derserves A Wsop Bracelet?

If you could pick a poker player (preferably one without a WSOP bracelet) to win a WSOP bracelet in 2007 who would you choose?My choices are...1. Patrik Antonius2. Surinder Sunar3. Michael Mizrachi4. JC Tran (Wouldnt that be sick!?)Also I am prepared to see a lot of JC Alvarado votes in here as well I think that'd be awesome if he took one down!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Greg Raymer will leave a very big impression at this year's World Series.
Greg leaves a big impression wherever he sits!(Nothing personal, Greg. He left the door open for that one).Greg's a great player, but I don't think that he plays a lot of events like Phil H. or Daniel so the odds are against him.As far as "Who Derserves A Wsop Bracelet?" is concerned, One sold on eBay almost two weeks ago for $2125.00:471e_12.JPGhttp://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-14k-WSOP-Wor...1QQcmdZViewItem

Brad Booth!!!

Greg leaves a big impression wherever he sits!(Nothing personal, Greg. He left the door open for that one).As far as "Who Derserves A Wsop Bracelet?" is concerned, One sold on eBay almost two weeks ago for $2125.00:471e_12.JPGhttp://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-14k-WSOP-Wor...1QQcmdZViewItem
Funny you see these for sale....I think Jen Tilley on poker after dark said that she bought a WSOP bracelet at a pawn shop...A better question might be: Who sold their bracelet that is on e-bay?
Funny you see these for sale....I think Jen Tilley on poker after dark said that she bought a WSOP bracelet at a pawn shop...A better question might be: Who sold their bracelet that is on e-bay?
A desperate poker player who now needs the money? Just a guess.
Damn, that's offensive! I can't imagine...it really blows my mind. Well, it's a fairly short list of suspects: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_World_Series_of_Poker
Wasn't meant to be! I'd probably sell the damn thing too.. I'm pretty unsentimental with things like that. Just give me the money, lol.I don't really buy into all of the 'oh, it's all about the bracelet, such honor, such tradition, prestige blah blah blah'. Yeah, whatever! Since when did men want bracelets, anyway?Probably sounds bad to diss the 'holy grail' (a wsop bracelet) on a poker forum but that's what I think.
Joe Hachem. WPT title winner who i think has a good chance at winning at least one WSOP title in his lifetime
He already has won a WSOP bracelet... The 2005 Main Event...
Joe Hachem. WPT title winner who i think has a good chance at winning at least one WSOP title in his lifetime
I'm pretty sure that, along with his WPT title, Hachem has a WSOP bracelet too.Do you mean "one more bracelet?"
Wasn't meant to be! I'd probably sell the damn thing too.. I'm pretty unsentimental with things like that. Just give me the money, lol.I don't really buy into all of the 'oh, it's all about the bracelet, such honor, such tradition, prestige blah blah blah'. Yeah, whatever! Since when did men want bracelets, anyway?Probably sounds bad to diss the 'holy grail' (a wsop bracelet) on a poker forum but that's what I think.
hahah...yeah, it is kind of ridiculous, isn't it. You'll always know you earned the title, which is what matters.Ordinarily, I think men who wear gold bracelets are complete cheesebergs, but in this case I've made an exception--and almost turned it into a fetish. You have to admit that picture of Doyle all decked out like a Byzantine Emperor was pretty awesome... :club:Cover19_13.jpg.