Greatest Move In Poker?

It happend this year at the Irish Open. It was down to the final few tables and Roland De Wolfe was raising every hand. Eventually, Nicky Power gets sick of it. De Wolfe raises it. Nicky reraises all in. De Wolfe deliberates and starts trash talking. "I think you got a small pocket pair" "I can't believe I'm laying this down" etc. etc. Eventually, Roland shows an ace and folds.

No one does.
well his avatar used to say, "I see dumb people." so maybe its some advanced poker pychology and theory that we can never understand.just a thought
well his avatar used to say, "I see dumb people." so maybe its some advanced poker pychology and theory that we can never understand.just a thought
Yeah, but since changing it in this JC tribute thing I can't find my old pic. Not being able to find it also makes me kinda stupid so I thought if I used it again the whole thing may become a bit ironic
Yes, that is without a doubt the greatest move I've ever heard of. Thanks!
yeah i guess you are right, Im going to go try it in my next online sng that I just registered for. wish me luck
It happend this year at the Irish Open. It was down to the final few tables and Roland De Wolfe was raising every hand. Eventually, Nicky Power gets sick of it. De Wolfe raises it. Nicky reraises all in. De Wolfe deliberates and starts trash talking. "I think you got a small pocket pair" "I can't believe I'm laying this down" etc. etc. Eventually, Roland shows an ace and folds.
NO.

Forget to mention that Nicky had no cards, the dealer took them in when taking in his chips. So he sat there staring at Roland knowing he had no cards. All Roland had to say was 'call' and he was out..

Forget to mention that Nicky had no cards, the dealer took them in when taking in his chips. So he sat there staring at Roland knowing he had no cards. All Roland had to say was 'call' and he was out..
What if they both played the board?
does fleung still do TOTD? Obv I nominate this one....yada yada.Mark
fleung got caught with his pants around his ankles at a local pub, and yadda yadda yadda, we never heard from him again