Rail Call, Ft Of Wsop 160$ Ds

Just beat out a tough table ( sheets was on my left ) which i loved because hes so tight.GONNA start the final table soon, hopefully i can win the 12k pacakge - if not i will be heart broken haha,FCP REP!

I Was playing at the uni when the staff kicked me off due to "the tests" so only students who were studying could use the comps, MEANWHILE I let my friend play and i just kept telling him to fold over the phone.First had i had a set but the idiot chased J4 to the river to hit a a straight so i mucked.DOWN TO 700 and now im about to play.

LOL. GG ne way. I used to do the same thing playing over the phone lol. Makes me laugh now thinking back I cant beleive I did it. But I would leave to go meet some people and leave my gf at the laptop and then had her on the phone telling her how to play the hand. I would make her give me positions of players bets, players stacks, ect. She absolutley hated doing it but in the end it made her a very good player. Prob only hurt me though. I used to think missing hands here or there wasnt important because I could be missing the hand that I would go out on. Now I cant stand breaking my concentration or missing even a suingle hand. GGend rant.

I Was playing at the uni when the staff kicked me off due to "the tests" so only students who were studying could use the comps, MEANWHILE I let my friend play and i just kept telling him to fold over the phone.First had i had a set but the idiot chased J4 to the river to hit a a straight so i mucked.DOWN TO 700 and now im about to play.
That was pretty unlucky with the computer situation but I have no doubt that you will be back in it next time. Best of luck.Btw DOS, we're still waiting for those bird videos!

thanks for the support guys, Just insanely mad that If i started the final table w/o distractions or having to race to his house from the uni I would've actually had a SHOT at winning the 12k package.I am so dissapointed, sorry for the rant.