Va. Tech Shooting

What kind of retard pushes his cards past the line without flipping them over? Was he waiting for the dealer to flip them for him? The dumbass should have gotten nothing just for making such a stupid move.
MSNBC has 22 dead, 28 injured, suspect dead.
Thats all I've seen as well
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

could be a homegrown terrorist i guess....there are definitely crazy people who convert to islam and become violent lunatics.
My thoughts now are that its not a terrorist attack but it certainly is terrifying. Honestly, why cant these nuts just blow their own brains out like a normal person? What does one have to gain by killing all these others? Just sick. What do these people think they're playing a F*ing video game?
My thoughts now are that its not a terrorist attack but it certainly is terrifying. Honestly, why cant these nuts just blow their own brains out like a normal person? What does one have to gain by killing all these others? Just sick. What do these people think they're playing a F*ing video game?
They just have no regard for human life
What sites are you guys reading/watching. I've been reading CNN and Yahoo, but haven't seen any other updated reports
I was watching MSNBC and CNN on tv and they said it there.
confirmed on Fox news 32 people dead....im watchin it live dont think they lie
Fox news is synonymous with fear mongering and false reporting.Google "Outfoxed - Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism"They're the ONLY network saying 32 dead and even MENTIONING the word terrorism.Do you think CNN and MSNBC are that far "behind"?? Fox has an agenda.
Fox news is synonymous with fear mongering and false reporting.Google "Outfoxed - Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism"They're the ONLY network saying 32 dead and even MENTIONING the word terrorism.Do you think CNN and MSNBC are that far "behind"?? Fox has an agenda.
Fox is notorious for poor reporting, but I didn't know if it was showing up anywhere else as well
fear mongering....haha okk well i dont really watch fox all the time or anything it jus happened to be on in the other room, usually the tv is on CNN . but thanks for the update
From http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07106/778468-100.stm"Everyone is saying that there was this guy who went there and shot his girlfriend and then shot the [residence assistant] who stepped in and reacted to the shooting," Mr. Dillie said.
Had to figure it started with a domestic incident...one dorm shooting that turns into a rampage. Now I'd just like to know how the fuck the school wasn't shut the hell down IMMEDIATELY after the first shooting. How could they possibly keep that campus open with the shooter on the loose so that two fucking hours later he kills 30 more people?
Had to figure it started with a domestic incident...one dorm shooting that turns into a rampage. Now I'd just like to know how the fuck the school wasn't shut the hell down IMMEDIATELY after the first shooting. How could they possibly keep that campus open with the shooter on the loose so that two fucking hours later he kills 30 more people?
I was thinking the exact same thing.
go to george mason university where i am a freshmen. over 50 kids from my graduating high school class goes to Virginia tech, including my best friend. i was just there this past weekend to visit them.drove back yesterday. two of my buddies that live in west AJ where the one shooting occurred told me they heard the gunshots this morning. they later told me they heard the guy lined up a bunch of people in the hall and started to ask where his girlfriend was and if they said they didn't know he just shot them.. dont know if this was in the dorm or the academic building though. he didn't say. Another one of my close friends was in Norris hall during the huge shooting. He was on the other side of the building when it occurred and got out ok. being in college now i can not imagine that **** happening on my campus.

I have applications in all over WNY trying to get a job as a teacher. This kind of crap scares the hell out of me to even try to discipline kids.

two of my buddies that live in west AJ where the one shooting occurred told me they heard the gunshots this morning. they later told me they heard the guy lined up a bunch of people in the hall and started to ask where his girlfriend was and if they said they didn't know he just shot them..
Behind every twisted gunman is a woman pulling the trigger...I keed, I keed... kinda

its incidents like this that make me happy i live in canada. im not trying to rag on americans, but this stuff just would never happen in canada.. our mentality towards guns and violence is so much different. we have had scattered incidents as well, but in a country of 35 million its quite impossible for it to 'never' happen.. just with such infrequency it never crosses our minds that it coldu happen to usim not trying to seem like i dont care that this happens, because it saddens me to knwo that so many people died for no reason..i just dont feel the insecurity that americans do on a daily basis.