doyle.JPGIs Doyle's Room out of business???
doyle.JPGIs Doyle's Room out of business???
yes is the short answer.this has been about a month+ pull out of the US market.tom check ur pm's
Doyles Room Joins Microgaming Network 04/12/2007 03:27 PMIt was announced today that DOYLESROOM.COM has joined the Microgaming Poker Network. And while there are Microgaming sites that accept US players, except for those residing in the 11 restricted states, Doyles Room is currently closed to all US
maybe they're re-tooling everything? my gf was on there this last weekend playing a $1k freeroll, so it was working very recently.
Someone said they were going to be pulling the plug for the US market, but I haven't heard a specific date as to when or if they have already done this
you know with further thought I realize that Tribeca pulled out of the US market, which Doyle's Room was apart of. So maybe Doyle's Rooom is trying to find another home. Such as when FCP left the pokerroom network.
you know with further thought I realize that Tribeca pulled out of the US market, which Doyle's Room was apart of. So maybe Doyle's Rooom is trying to find another home. Such as when FCP left the pokerroom network.
Yeah this is the most likely scenario IMO
From compatiblepoker.com,
Doyles Room is going to be joining the Microgaming Poker Network. While many of the Microgaming sites accept US players, Doyles Room will not begin accepting US players again.
Doyle's Room shut off when Tribeca pulled the plug, and for some reason decided to give up on the US. Maybe the rumor that Doyle was arrested freaked him out... he didn't want to be someone's prison ***** at his age.
From compatiblepoker.com,Doyle's Room shut off when Tribeca pulled the plug, and for some reason decided to give up on the US. Maybe the rumor that Doyle was arrested freaked him out... he didn't want to MAKE someone be his prison ***** at his age.
FYP

I heard that they give their U.S customers over to full tilt poker and doyle himself has started to play there. I would check to see if your money is on full tilt poker now....

I used to play on doylesroom and when it closed they did offer the option of transferring your money to fulltilt free of charge. Unfortunately it was a limited time offer (if i remember correctly). You should try to contact doylesroom support if it's still possible. There should be a way to get your money. It's yours and they have no right to deny you access to it, regardless of what's happening with online poker right now.