Waco Kid Going Deep Again!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! Now just take down the WPT Championship! By the way what happens with your second buyin to the WPT Championship? Do you just get the money? Plus you should be almost top ten now in Cardplayer's Player of the Year. 1-2 FCP finish...if someone can slow down JC Tran.
thanks guys... to answer your ?, the 25k seat did not go to Kathy, I got it in cash and it's included in the nearly 299k I won, we did not chop HU... and yes I will be like 4-7th when the POTY updates, my goal is top 10 but obv wouldnt mind something better... thx all for the virtual sweat

5 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: mcfarmer, TheWacoKiddits nice to be in the presence of a rockstarpokergodonlinetolivemonsterament!!!!gl sir, sick run, please win more, ok?nice to have FCP represent 2 of the top 10 in POY

you gonna play the rest of the prelims or take a break till the ME???
I'm playing the 3k later today (slight chance I wont wake up but I doubt it, should be a fun hangover), and the 5k on tuesday... then gonna take a break and relax, prolly do some shopping and maybe play the 100r a few times before my day 1 which is saturday...

Wow, you're a crazy person!!!This is the first i'm reading this.... awesome job Jared!! Keep it going, we need some FCPers at the Championship FT, and win would be insane.

I'm playing the 3k later today (slight chance I wont wake up but I doubt it, should be a fun hangover), and the 5k on tuesday... then gonna take a break and relax, prolly do some shopping and maybe play the 100r a few times before my day 1 which is saturday...
Love the avatar.
Wynn Ferrari Store...four door Maseratti...pick a color. Enjoy, and you're welcome. :club:

TheWacoKidd's BlurbsAbout me:The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.el o el?- Jordan

TheWacoKidd's BlurbsAbout me:The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.el o el?- Jordan
Dr. Evil ORLY???