My Account Has Been Hacked!

LOGICBy: zsta2k6Jaime Gold = douchebagdouchebag = WarpigTherefore, Jaime Gold = WarpigZOMG it's Jaime gold!!!!!!!!!!!11!!11oneThe End.
Don't quit your dayjob. :club:
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fwiw I believe the kid. Also, you have this going for you.Your thread was well on the way to getting FWP banned.2 Eric Rylands seem to like you.All you need for the trifecta is an appearance by Ron Mexico offering anal.Good luck.

Why would someone come to FCP forum to post about being hacked on PS? And what is with the sob story about rent and his girlfriend and blah blah blah? Was your last $500 all on PS? If so then you are a moron and deserve to be broke. Why are you gambling with your rent/bill money? We all get things stolen from time to time. I had my briefcase with laptop and wallet (license, 3 credit cards, $300 cash) stolen only two weeks ago. Life goes on and hopefully you learn to watch your surroundings better than before. If the original post is true (which I still haven't formed an opinion) then sorry to hear it, and that is about all the sympathy you get from me. My callouses run deep!This world is full of a$$holes who enjoy taking what isn't theirs because they can't get it honestly. I just hope I can felt them if they sit at my table!

If the original post is true (which I still haven't formed an opinion) then sorry to hear it, and that is about all the sympathy you get from me. My callouses run deep!
Ok I think I have formed an opinion now. I think the OP is full of Shyte! My opinion is based on his post less than two weeks ago. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry1808389"I'm not big on cash games, i'm more of a tournament player. However there's nothing like winning a bot pot in a cash game. Lately i moved up a couple of levels and am now playing .50/1$ blinds. I've build my backroll from 10$ to 190$ in about 2 weeks which i think is good. Anyway my biggest problem is that when i play a cash game, if the blinds are small i have no patients, and if the blinds are higher i play to tight. So i thought i would play a little looser in the .50/1$ cash game tonight and i almost blow most of my bankroll, I guess i really thought i could get my appoinent to fold....anyway here's the hand. I feel like i played the hand alittle to much like gus hansen without the talent. I thought i could semi-bluff the flop with my gut-shot but he kept callin, so ikept firing the bullets lol"
OK, I think I know what to do in this situation.Is your girlfriend out on her own, or does she have backing from her parents?Are we just dealing with the girlfriend here? I'll assume not, and that you really need to pay this off.Do you know any people you could ask for a stake, say a player friend or a teacher? They might be able to give you 400 or so on short notice. Take that and put it on Pokerstars. Play a heads-up sit-n-go for the full 400.If you win, you should definitely put it all back in play so that you can pay back the debt and get back in the game.Hope that helps.
God dammit. This is happening way too often. Someone does something wrong, then someone makes a stupid, ludicrous, sw worthy post that just so happends to be something I have done on numerous occasions. God dammit.btw, OP is full of crap. When lieing, plz make a half decent attempt.
With that my last god speed to this man who was hacked...Ps. Whats your address ? I would love to find your computer and try " abc123 " as your password ?
The Jackson Fiver were musical geniuses.DO NOT presume to be allowed to mock themEasy as 123
hey, just got on today, someone give me a recap of this thread please.ZOMG!!11 10,000 POSTS!!1 WOOOOOOOO
Here is my translation in BOLD to help catch you up Royal.I signed out and had about 500$ in there 45 mins later i signed back in a it was empty.I donked away my br and signed out. When I signed back in 45 minutes later my account was still emptyI really need that money for rent and bills. I don't know what to do, i contacted pokerstars i really hope they can do somethingIf I can come up with a good enough story maybe some gullible sap will offer to give me some money so that I can donk away even more.I owe my gf so much money including this months rent, i needed that money, she is gonna be mad even though she knows it's not my fault, but i'm always letting her down.I don't have a girlfriend or a life. My parents are about to kick me out of the basement since all I do is eat, sleep and lose money playing poker. They are starting to call me a donkey now too.Anyone know what i can do?.....I need helpCan anyone tell me the meaning of life before I hang myself from the rafters?
Here is my translation in BOLD to help catch you up Royal.I signed out and had about 500$ in there 45 mins later i signed back in a it was empty.I donked away my br and signed out. When I signed back in 45 minutes later my account was still emptyI really need that money for rent and bills. I don't know what to do, i contacted pokerstars i really hope they can do somethingIf I can come up with a good enough story maybe some gullible sap will offer to give me some money so that I can donk away even more.I owe my gf so much money including this months rent, i needed that money, she is gonna be mad even though she knows it's not my fault, but i'm always letting her down.I don't have a girlfriend or a life. My parents are about to kick me out of the basement since all I do is eat, sleep and lose money playing poker. They are starting to call me a donkey now too.Anyone know what i can do?.....I need helpCan anyone tell me the meaning of life before I hang myself from the rafters?
first of all this could be one of the most amusing posts that i have read on here. although i have not been a member for very long or made many posts i have been lurkin in the shadows because this forum can be somewhat helpful at times but more over gives me something to read. also Mo Chips i am a big fan of your interpretation....i think that you hit the nail on the head. i have gone broke before and although am not proud of it i have never made some sorry *** post because i am so far in denial that maybe posting a BS story online will make me feel better...how pathetic. and you could have at least not missed a word in your fake letter from pstars to yourself. thanks for the laugh Canadian
You're not too bright. Are you?
Ya know, I'd be really interested to see how many of your 645 posts had any point to them/served a purpose/etc. I'd set the over/under at 4.
All i know is that someone must have figurered out my password, pokerstars has said that my account was axcessed from a different ip address
An initial review of your account shows that all recent activity did in originate from the computer in which you mainly use.
So, which is it??