My Account Has Been Hacked!

You might want to take an english and grammer class yourself there friend."your are"??? you mean you're?
dont you mean grammar?I swear, 9 outta 10 times, when someone tries to insult somebody's grammr mistakes, they spell grammar wrong.Stars apparently just prove what most of the people here though, you blew your roll.Too bad you can gain it back by making 'great laydowns' and being 'in the zone'.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont you mean grammar?I swear, 9 outta 10 times, when someone tries to insult somebody's grammr mistakes, they spell grammar wrong.Stars apparently just prove what most of the people here though, you blew your roll.Too bad you can gain it back by making 'great laydowns' and being 'in the zone'.
At least he didn't start a thread about getting laid for the first time and thinking he knocked up his girl, because she didn't have her period for a couple days...
At least he didn't start a thread about getting laid for the first time and thinking he knocked up his girl, because she didn't have her period for a couple days...
im not the only one this happened to?
i approve of this thread.
a guy with 6 posts approve of this thread, from my brief time back the short post counts or new members are everywhere on this site and i dont think its a good thing. i digress
a guy with 6 posts approve of this thread, from my brief time back the short post counts or new members are everywhere on this site and i dont think its a good thing. i digress
quantifying a man by the number of his posts on a poker forum.brilliant.
quantifying a man by the number of his posts on a poker forum.brilliant.
Your not to bright are you. You say judging a man on his post counts in a poker forum? when you havent said (edit) about poker in this thread just that you approve. So like I said its a sad day when a (edit) like you has the audacity to "approve of a thread". got it kid, and im being polite
Your not to bright are you. You say judging a man on his post counts in a poker forum? when you havent said (edit) about poker in this thread just that you approve. So like I said its a sad day when a (edit) like you has the audacity to "approve of a thread". got it kid, and im being politeI will make it through the day unbannedI will make it through the day unbannedLeave newbs aloneLeave newbs alone
Lol. I can guarantee you my brother is more intelligent than you are. Go Sox.

warpigs your brother? and dont make such an ignorant comment about my intelligence. I know poker business and marketing. SO besides those topics and sports maybeSox are on natioanlly in 2 minutes (fox)

warpigs your brother?Sox are on natioanlly in 2 minutes (fox)
Glad you said that earlier or I would have missed it.Yeah he is my brother.

so it's ok for you to make ignorant comments about my intelligence... but he cant make a logical conclusion about yours?I think the fact you got banned from a forum for a year proves you're rather dimwitted by itself.Or are you just desperate for attention?

Is this a test?Did I past?
so it's ok for you to make ignorant comments about my intelligence... but he cant make a logical conclusion about yours?I think the fact you got banned from a forum for a year proves you're rather dimwitted by itself.Or are you just desperate for attention?
LOGICBy: zsta2k6Jaime Gold = douchebagdouchebag = WarpigTherefore, Jaime Gold = WarpigZOMG it's Jaime gold!!!!!!!!!!!11!!11oneThe End.