My Account Has Been Hacked!

His girl must have beat the shit out of him.
Not sure if your "detective" comment was a flame or not so I will just say you're welcome and smile. :)PokerInc is the P.I. "Hey, PI check page one where I'd already blown the case wide open.Carmen's not here. You lose again gum shoe."He blew the case wide open on page one of the thread. He is aparantly very proud of this too and wants everyone to make sure the credit is applied to him. If not, he will be very disconcerted.The "pile on" in this thread is sublime.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if your "detective" comment was a flame or not so I will just say you're welcome and smile. :)Just call me MoChips P.I.The "pile on" in this thread is sublime.
pile on?
pile on?
An American Football term. Piling on the OP who I believe was full of shyte. Here is my translation to the original postI signed out and had about 500$ in there 45 mins later i signed back in a it was empty.I donked away my br and signed out. When I signed back in 45 minutes later my account was still empty.I really need that money for rent and bills. I don't know what to do, i contacted pokerstars i really hope they can do somethingIf I can come up with a good enough story maybe some gullible sap will offer to give me some money so that I can donk away even more.I owe my gf so much money including this months rent, i needed that money, she is gonna be mad even though she knows it's not my fault, but i'm always letting her down.I don't have a girlfriend or a life. My parents are about to kick me out of the basement since all I do is eat, sleep and lose money playing poker. They are starting to call me a donkey now too.Anyone know what i can do?.....I need helpCan anyone tell me the meaning of life before I hang myself from the rafters?
Not sure if your "detective" comment was a flame or not so I will just say you're welcome and smile. :)Just call me MoChips P.I.The "pile on" in this thread is sublime.
It wasn't a flame, I would only flame Zsta!
Hey, PI check page one where I'd already blown the case wide open.Carmen's not here. You lose again gum shoe.
You're not too bright. Are you?
Just want to point out that your attempt at correcting his grammar failed. It should read, 'You're not too bright, are you?'Also, you're great dane. Just wanted to mention that again. I've got nothing against you, I just enjoy feeling all smart like Sherlock Holmes.
why are some of you ppl like this?....most ppl would be understanding, and sympathic, i mean i don't know if anyone else's acount on pokerstars or any other account for that matter has been broken into, it's not a good feeling to be violated like that, especially when there's money involved.
understanding and sympathetic? You have a gambling problem my friend. If someone supposedly "hacked" my poker account. I wouldn't be on a message board with strangers. I'd be checking my history and on the phone finding out where that money was sent. I don't blame the people here calling BS to your story.
no i'm done with pokerstars, i wouldn't feel comportable having money on there now, if i'm able to get my money back i'm taking it off right away. And as for banning me, go ahead i was just looking for a little help and advice. Which clearly some people do not understand the situation. Also if you think i made a threat i'm sorry it came off this way that's not what i was trying to say at all. People just won't understand until it happens to them that's all.Ty david for your insight
You're right, I don't understand how someone would take their bill money and throw it into a gambling website. Oh wait yes I do. They are addicted and need help.
i want to check my hand history i'm waiting for pokerstars to unfreeze my account
They freeze empty accounts?

Someone known as 'drunkenme' hacked my account and donked off my whole roll :D Now im doing the ultimate grind.... play money :icon_clap:Gonna sell it to start my roll again. :club: Oh and :D at OP's girlfriend losing all his online roll, sounds like a great bird! Maybe she was blowing your brother while she was doing it. too much? :D

haha god this is why I read this forum I swear to god i laugh out loud.
This doesn't surprise me. He's been talking to himself and replying to his own posts for over a year now. At this point, laughing out loud when you are alone at a computer is probably more of a symptom than anything to do with humor. Don't swear to God, he'll make an example of you.I somehow see something wrong with this list of names:Doyle BrunsonChip ReeseJohnny ChanErik RylandYet, this list of names appears correct:John HinckleyDavid BerkowitzMark David ChapmanErik Ryland

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: DoinSublime, Canadianpoker83, JayHizzoeAny news from Pokerstars Canadian?Did you talk with your girlfriend yet?

Here is my translation in BOLD to help catch you up Royal.I signed out and had about 500$ in there 45 mins later i signed back in a it was empty.I donked away my br and signed out. When I signed back in 45 minutes later my account was still emptyI really need that money for rent and bills. I don't know what to do, i contacted pokerstars i really hope they can do somethingIf I can come up with a good enough story maybe some gullible sap will offer to give me some money so that I can donk away even more.I owe my gf so much money including this months rent, i needed that money, she is gonna be mad even though she knows it's not my fault, but i'm always letting her down.I don't have a girlfriend or a life. My parents are about to kick me out of the basement since all I do is eat, sleep and lose money playing poker. They are starting to call me a donkey now too.Anyone know what i can do?.....I need helpCan anyone tell me the meaning of life before I hang myself from the rafters?
Brooks was here
I signed out and had about 500$ in there 45 mins later i signed back in a it was empty.I really need that money for rent and bills. I don't know what to do, i contacted pokerstars i really hope they can do somethingI owe my gf so much money including this months rent, i needed that money, she is gonna be mad even though she knows it's not my fault, but i'm always letting her down.Anyone know what i can do?.....I need help
1st you can stop being such a pathetic loser. You can be a man and stop letting your girlfriend down. If I was her I would have left you along time ago since you are pathetic excuse for a human being and of a pokerplayer. She is probably fat and ugly and gets what she deserves though.2nd you can stop pretending you were hacked and admit you lost all your money .... that big $500. You can learn to play poker so you dont go busto and wont have to lie about how you lost your money. Better yet just get a job at McDonalds I think that is the best way you could serve society.
I signed out and had about 500$ in there 45 mins later i signed back in a it was empty.I really need that money for rent and bills. I don't know what to do, i contacted pokerstars i really hope they can do somethingI owe my gf so much money including this months rent, i needed that money, she is gonna be mad even though she knows it's not my fault, but i'm always letting her down.Anyone know what i can do?.....I need help
I don't even care about the money it's self it's only 500 dollars. I'm just tired of letting her downeven though it's not my fault.I'm the only one who knows my pswd so i don't understand how, they could log in?
Well, which one is it? Do you or do you not really need and care about the mobney?