My Account Has Been Hacked!

I signed out and had about 500$ in there 45 mins later i signed back in a it was empty.I really need that money for rent and bills. I don't know what to do, i contacted pokerstars i really hope they can do somethingI owe my gf so much money including this months rent, i needed that money, she is gonna be mad even though she knows it's not my fault, but i'm always letting her down.Anyone know what i can do?.....I need help

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contact support immediately. The only way your account can be emptied is if someone hacks your password and either transfers the funds to another account, or dumps off the chips to a shill. Support can identify a hack very easily via discrepancies in IP address, multiple log-in attempts, etc.Of course, this post could be ground-cover for the fact that you just lost the rent money and now have to throw up smoke so your girlfriend doesn't figure it out ("No honey! I didn't lose the rent money playing poker- someone hacked my account and stole it! Here is the thread I posted about it on the forums!") but "benefit of the doubt" and all, that probably isn't the case...Contact support. Good luck. They can help you.

I don't even care about the money it's self it's only 500 dollars. I'm just tired of letting her downeven though it's not my fault.I'm the only one who knows my pswd so i don't understand how, they could log in?

Go to "Cashier" then click the history button....this will tell u if its been transferred....if not some donk probably lost it to me at $3-$6 NL :club:

Support is fast at PSRequest your last 100 HH to see if it was you.Transaction Hist is goodChange your PW now, was your last one secure?What do you have on your computer, Anti-virus, spy and firewall?

I signed out and had about 500$ in there 45 mins later i signed back in a it was empty.I really need that money for rent and bills. I don't know what to do, i contacted pokerstars i really hope they can do somethingI owe my gf so much money including this months rent, i needed that money, she is gonna be mad even though she knows it's not my fault, but i'm always letting her down.Anyone know what i can do?.....I need help
I dont know if this is just me but this seems fishy, first off why would you months rent be on poker stars, i mean dont u have a bankroll or do u just keep ur life savings on pokerstars, 2nd off this seems like an attempt to make someone feel sorry and give you some money, because u probably lost it..

Looked through his old posts, below is one mentioning .50/1 blinds with what looks like 1.9 buy ins.10-1 he went broke and is testing out a good story to tell his chick. A Nice Suck Out :)I'm not big on cash games, i'm more of a tournament player. However there's nothing like winning a bot pot in a cash game. Lately i moved up a couple of levels and am now playing .50/1$ blinds. I've build my backroll from 10$ to 190$ in about 2 weeks which i think is good. Anyway my biggest problem is that when i play a cash game, if the blinds are small i have no patients, and if the blinds are higher i play to tight. So i thought i would play a little looser in the .50/1$ cash game tonight and i almost blow most of my bankroll, I guess i really thought i could get my appoinent to fold....anyway here's the hand. I feel like i played the hand alittle to much like gus hansen without the talent. I thought i could semi-bluff the flop with my gut-shot but he kept callin, so ikept firing the bullets lolPokerStars Game #9227181527: Hold'em Pot Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2007/04/03 - 03:47:26 (ET)Table 'Tombaugh' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: MaddogRich ($142.90 in chips)Seat 2: DaveBowman ($72.85 in chips)Seat 3: genan ($18 in chips)Seat 4: gg0101 ($133.30 in chips)Seat 5: Spooky_M@n ($134.05 in chips)Seat 6: xsbfd ($10.95 in chips)Seat 7: BinaryFinary ($157.30 in chips)Seat 8: Krownroyal83 ($74.60 in chips)Seat 9: karbursak ($57.45 in chips)gg0101: posts small blind $0.50Spooky_M@n: posts big blind $1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Krownroyal83 [9h 8s]xsbfd: foldsBinaryFinary: foldsxsbfd is sitting outKrownroyal83: raises $2 to $3karbursak: calls $3MaddogRich: calls $3DaveBowman: foldsgenan: foldsgg0101: foldsSpooky_M@n: folds*** FLOP *** [5c 5d 7h]Krownroyal83: bets $9karbursak: foldsMaddogRich: calls $9*** TURN *** [5c 5d 7h] [Js]Krownroyal83: bets $27.10MaddogRich: calls $27.10*** RIVER *** [5c 5d 7h Js] [8c]Krownroyal83: bets $35.50 and is all-inMaddogRich: calls $35.50*** SHOW DOWN ***Krownroyal83: shows [9h 8s] (two pair, Eights and Fives)MaddogRich: shows [6d 6s] (two pair, Sixes and Fives)Krownroyal83 collected $150.70 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $153.70 | Rake $3Board [5c 5d 7h Js 8c]Seat 1: MaddogRich showed [6d 6s] and lost with two pair, Sixes and FivesSeat 2: DaveBowman folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: genan (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: gg0101 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: Spooky_M@n (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: xsbfd folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: BinaryFinary folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Krownroyal83 showed [9h 8s] and won ($150.70) with two pair, Eights and FivesSeat 9: karbursak folded on the Flop

Looked through his old posts, below is one mentioning .50/1 blinds with what looks like 1.9 buy ins.10-1 he went broke and is testing out a good story to tell his chick. A Nice Suck Out :)I'm not big on cash games, i'm more of a tournament player. However there's nothing like winning a bot pot in a cash game. Lately i moved up a couple of levels and am now playing .50/1$ blinds. I've build my backroll from 10$ to 190$ in about 2 weeks which i think is good. Anyway my biggest problem is that when i play a cash game, if the blinds are small i have no patients, and if the blinds are higher i play to tight. So i thought i would play a little looser in the .50/1$ cash game tonight and i almost blow most of my bankroll, I guess i really thought i could get my appoinent to fold....anyway here's the hand. I feel like i played the hand alittle to much like gus hansen without the talent. I thought i could semi-bluff the flop with my gut-shot but he kept callin, so ikept firing the bullets lolPokerStars Game #9227181527: Hold'em Pot Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2007/04/03 - 03:47:26 (ET)Table 'Tombaugh' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: MaddogRich ($142.90 in chips)Seat 2: DaveBowman ($72.85 in chips)Seat 3: genan ($18 in chips)Seat 4: gg0101 ($133.30 in chips)Seat 5: Spooky_M@n ($134.05 in chips)Seat 6: xsbfd ($10.95 in chips)Seat 7: BinaryFinary ($157.30 in chips)Seat 8: Krownroyal83 ($74.60 in chips)Seat 9: karbursak ($57.45 in chips)gg0101: posts small blind $0.50Spooky_M@n: posts big blind $1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Krownroyal83 [9h 8s]xsbfd: foldsBinaryFinary: foldsxsbfd is sitting outKrownroyal83: raises $2 to $3karbursak: calls $3MaddogRich: calls $3DaveBowman: foldsgenan: foldsgg0101: foldsSpooky_M@n: folds*** FLOP *** [5c 5d 7h]Krownroyal83: bets $9karbursak: foldsMaddogRich: calls $9*** TURN *** [5c 5d 7h] [Js]Krownroyal83: bets $27.10MaddogRich: calls $27.10*** RIVER *** [5c 5d 7h Js] [8c]Krownroyal83: bets $35.50 and is all-inMaddogRich: calls $35.50*** SHOW DOWN ***Krownroyal83: shows [9h 8s] (two pair, Eights and Fives)MaddogRich: shows [6d 6s] (two pair, Sixes and Fives)Krownroyal83 collected $150.70 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $153.70 | Rake $3Board [5c 5d 7h Js 8c]Seat 1: MaddogRich showed [6d 6s] and lost with two pair, Sixes and FivesSeat 2: DaveBowman folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: genan (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: gg0101 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: Spooky_M@n (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: xsbfd folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: BinaryFinary folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Krownroyal83 showed [9h 8s] and won ($150.70) with two pair, Eights and FivesSeat 9: karbursak folded on the Flop
lmao, this crack me up he said i feel like i played the hand a little to much like gus hansen, well if ur playing poker like this with ur last money , then i got 10,000 to 1 u lost itEDIT------------------------Also , what i just found in the $4 180 person stake topic started earlier today
I'll play cody if you stake me
he was asking for a stake for a 180 man tourny , and this was earlier and he said he just got hacked, hmmmmmmm?

arron for starters that 4.40$ tournament was yesterday morning. so you might wanna check your dates.All i know is that someone must have figurered out my password, pokerstars has said that my account was axcessed from a different ip addressQUOTE(Canadianpoker83 @ Friday, April 13th, 2007, 11:22 AM) I'll play cody if you stake mehe was asking for a stake for a 180 man tourny , and this was earlier and he said he just got hacked, hmmmmmmm? today is april 14th that was yesterday over 24 hrs ago that i was staked in that tourney. i didn't just get hacked that was like at 3 or 4 am so before you investigate get your dates and times and facts straight. Well i wouldn't wish this on anyone, i might be starting to change my mind

why are some of you ppl like this?....most ppl would be understanding, and sympathic, i mean i don't know if anyone else's acount on pokerstars or any other account for that matter has been broken into, it's not a good feeling to be violated like that, especially when there's money involved.

axcessed? Does your girlfriend know your are iliterate aswell?
You might want to take an english and grammer class yourself there friend."your are"??? you mean you're?

Ok situation controlled guys, they say they've got a lead on a suspicious canadian who hangs around forums trying to get others to stake him in some MTT's...............___@@@__......_____//____?____\__ ____----o--------CARE-POLICE- ---@)-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-

I came on here to get peoples help and support. I've never had an account hacked before today so this is all new to me.Why would i come on here and lie about it. I don't want anyones money, i want my own money back

why are some of you ppl like this?....most ppl would be understanding, and sympathic, i mean i don't know if anyone else's acount on pokerstars or any other account for that matter has been broken into, it's not a good feeling to be violated like that, especially when there's money involved.
Yes people are harsh, but look at it from everybody else's eyes.You put yourself in a bad situation here, in this thread and otherwise.You only have $500 online for your bankroll and to pay bills? Not good. You've let your girlfriend down before, yet you didn't change anything about the above situation at all? Not good. Do you work?
today is april 14th that was yesterday over 24 hrs ago that i was staked in that tourney. i didn't just get hacked that was like at 3 or 4 am so before you investigate get your dates and times and facts straight.
This isn't very coherent. Are you saying you asked for a stake before you got hacked for your $500 online /life bankroll? Why are you asking for stakes if you have $500 online? Because you need that money to pay bills? Either way, not good.If you were hacked, then that sucks, and I am sure it will all work out. But that isn't even the point here. The point is your $500 online bankroll that you say you need to pay bills. Whether you were hacked or not, you admit to having let down your girlfriend before with money, that is the point. Time to carry your own water kiddo.Clearer now?And lastly...
it's not a good feeling to be violated like that, especially when there's money involved.
I think there is one Mr. Ron Mexico that will strongly disagree with you here.

Why are you always letting her down? And, why is it never your fault? Are you controlled by space aliens that implanted a device n your head making you into an intergalactic puppet that is no longer responible for your own actions? I don't think so Slim! Grow up little dude. Your not mature enough to have a girlfriend. Post some pics and contact info for her, so that she can hook up with one of these young guys on here that won't always let her down. Then you will have time to get a job and start paying your own way.