I Never Read Your Letter, 'cuz I Knew What You'd Say...

Does it hurt to know I'll never be there?Bet it sucks to see my face everywhere,It was you who chose to end it like you did,I was the last to know. You knew exactly what you would do,Don't say you simply lost your way,She may believe you, but I never will.Never again...

• 2 months later...

Never again will I hear youNever again will I miss youNever again will I fall to youNever...Never again will I kiss youNever again will I want to Never again will I love youDoes it hurt to know I'll never be there?Bet it sucks to see my face everywhereIt was you who chose to end it like you didI was the last to knowYou knew exactly what you would do Don't say you simply lost your wayShe may believe youBut I never willNever again...

Because of you I am afraid
They say you feel what I doThey say you're here every momentWill you stay?Stay til the darkness leaves?Stay here with me?I know you're busyI know I'm just oneBut you might be the only one who sees meThe only one to save meWhy is it so hard?Why can't you just take me?I don't have much to go before I fade completelyCan you feel how cold I am?Do you cry as I do?Are you lonely up there all by yourself?Like I have felt all my life?The only one to save meHow are you so strong?What's it like to feel so free?Your heart is really somethingYour love, a complete mystery to meAre you there watching me?As I lie here on this floorDo you cry like me?Cry with me tonightAre you there? Are you watching me?Bet you don't know that one fucker.

I’ll gladly climb your walls if you’ll meet me halfwaytake it easy, Kelly Clarkson monster.

So, you're leaving. You say you have to go. Well if you have to go then, I suppose you have to go, That's what it means, doesn't it, to have to go. It means you have to go... But if you're tryin' to break my heart, Your plan is flawed from the start. You can't break my heart, it's liquid, It melted when I met you. But as you walk down that path that leads from the door, Don't turn around to see me once more. Don't turn around to see if I'm crying. I'm not crying, not crying, not crying. I'm not crying. It's just been raining, On my face. And if you think you see the tear tracks down my cheeks, Then please, please, please, Don't tell my mates. These aren't tears of sadness because you're leaving me, I've just been cutting onions. I'm just making a lasagne. For one. I'm not crying, noooo-ho-ho-ho. There's just a little bit of dust in my eye Just from the path that you made when you said your goodbye. I'm not weeping cause you won't be here to hold my hand, For your information there's an inflammation in my tear-gland. I'm not upset because you left me this way, My eyes are just a little sweaty today. They've been looking around a lot, searching for you, They've been looking for you, Even though I told them not to. These aren't tears of sadness, they're tears of joy, I am laughing! Haa haa haa haa, ha ha ha ha. I'm sitting at this table called love Staring down at the irony of life. How come we've reached this fork in the road, And yet it cuts like a knife. But i'm not crying I've just been cutting onions, In the rain, With my inflamed eye. Big boys don't cry.

I grew up where I could see the starsDrinkin sweet tea from a Mason jarDogwood trees like leaves through the pinePeople on the porch watchin firefliesAnd drivin 'round the wal-mart on a Friday nightI'm just a small town girlAnd that's all I'll ever beI'm just a small town girlHey, that's alright with meI'd rather be fishin' with grandpa on the lakeThen getting all glammed up,Fake eyelashes on my faceOld blue jeans and a baseball capA town so small you don't need a mapThat's where I'm from and there ain't no changing meI'm just a small town girlAnd that's all I'll ever beI'm just a small town girlHey, that's alright with meI'd rather ride in a Chevy truck than a Ferrari<a href="http://www.lyricsmania.com/lyrics/kellie_pickler_lyrics_8523/small_town_girl_lyrics_32248/small_town_girl_lyrics_349082.html" title="Small Town Girl Lyrics">Small Town Girl Lyrics</a>Give me a cheeseburgerI ain't eatin no calamariI'm just a small town girlAnd that's all I'll ever beI'm just a small town girlHey, that's alright with meCoca-cola and apple pieDirt roads and old clothes linesFamiliar faces and dandelion braceletsYou never meet a strangerAnd everybody helps outSoft green grass, Sunday school and wild flowersDrivinDrivinDrivinDrivin aroundI'm just a small town girl

<a href="http://www.lyricsmania.com/lyrics/kellie_pickler_lyrics_8523/small_town_girl_lyrics_32248/small_town_girl_lyrics_349082.html" title="Small Town Girl Lyrics">Small Town Girl Lyrics</a>
This is easily the best post in this thread.Where are you? I need youDon't leave me here on my own
This is easily the best post in this thread.
wasn't positive you'd google it, and I needed to get my point across.and Journey for the win
(did that sound tough? cause I could try harder)
No. I read all your posts in that adorable Minnesota accent, so it's very, very difficult for anything you say to sound tough.

Guess what? I changed my hair last week. I asked a guy if he liked it. He said I look like Kelly Clarkson. I asked if that was good or bad. He said he doesn't like Kelly Clarkson.