Rail Me $20 Stars Final Table

Can't believe that dude made the call with 8's. He had to stick in like 35K more to get action on a hand he had to know he was crushed with.I guess maybe he was just trying to bust them both for the move up in $, but IMO, that was a bad spot for 8's and I'd have tossed them.

Can't believe that dude made that call with 8's. He had to stick in like 35K more to get action on a hand he had to know he was crushed on.
Yeah...you should have watched when we went from 18 to 9....donk city.By the way, I'm card dead with a bunch of trigger happy donks.

Man, I sure hope you catch a gin hand while Epic has the BB. Yer gunna get paid.**EDIT**OMFG the call with K high. This guy is completely retarded.Gather his stack.

That call is fine
Please write books and teach lots and lots of people to play poker.Against that other guy (who isn't pushing there without anything), he knows he's drawing to 7 outs with a wildly unmade hand.
gg budAs for the call, He was calling 70k into a 190k pot or something. You have to figure his double gutter is good, as is a K and possibly a 10,
QFTI suppose it is a risky play, but with a stack I'm personally happy to take that kind of risk. You lose and you're an average stack, you win and you're a huge CLYou realise he had a double gutter? Which is 8? K is also probably good, which makes it 12. And he may be protecting a weak pair, which could make a 10 good (or if he's betting a draw).

I guess maybe he read him for spades.Edit-Yeh, I just reread the HH and he had a double gut along with an over.I guess it was OK in that spot.Double gutter is 8 and the over is 3 outs, not 4.

LOL I'm tired too. I didn't even realize he had a DGS there.Either way, it's a way marginal situation. With his pile, and with those odds, it isn't a "clear fold" but I don't think it's a clear call either. One of those situations where the nature of the player is going to dictate what happens. I still think he was the biggest sucker at that table(even though he seems to have a pretty good record per google). He defended his blinds like it was a bar fight. That can getcha hurt.