Poker Stars Player Notes

I recently started playing a lot more on Poker Stars and was wondering if there are any free sites out there that have information on PS players. Generally the MTTs, S&Gs and limit tables. Thanks in advance.

PokerDB and Sharkscope will give you past results for MTT and S&G respectively. For notes on how other players play, do the work yourself. You'll get more out of them that way and besides I doubt anyone will share their notes with you anyway. I consider mine a personal trade secret.

I recently started playing a lot more on Poker Stars and was wondering if there are any free sites out there that have information on PS players. Generally the MTTs, S&Gs and limit tables. Thanks in advance.
I don't think you are going to find what you are asking for. Spend $50, download PokerTracker or PokerOffice, and then you can rate players, etc yourself. If you are serious about making mobney, then you should get one of these programs.The only notes I have are these:Tritz: Has program that lets him see flops before they are dealt. Stay away from this playerTantalar: Tried to send pottery to poker pro. Might have bribed Lee Jones to get good cards. Beware.XxthesteinxX: MTT master. only plays with teh nuts.GrinderMJ: Another MTT genius. Recently single. Act like a girl, flirt to distract him.EDIT: nm