Please tell me what I should've done...Players Left: 6Blinds: 100-200Me: about 90,000 in chipsPlayer 2: about 90,000 in chipsPlayer 3: about 30,000 in chipsPlayer 3 is 2nd to act and raises 400 from the BB. Everyone else folds to the dealer, who calls the bet. Im the SB with Ad5d, so i call. The BB folds and the flop comes Qd8d6d. Ace-high flush off the flop for me. Im 1st to act and I figure I've got the nut so I slowplay it. Player 3 and player 2 both check. Turns comes 8s. Here is where i make my mistake... Im known to bluff alot so I try to pretend like im bluffing. I say,"What the heck, im all-in." I now realize that was a VERY bad move, but i did it. Player2 acts out of turn and immediately goes all-in, then player 3 immediately goes all-in. I show them my ace-high flush. Player 2 has a full house house, 6's over 8's, and player 3 also has a full house, Q's over 8's. So player 3 triples up and I go from chip leader to being out of the tournament in 1 hand. You're probly thinking, 'This guy is a complete idiot.' Please... what should I have done?

"Slow playing" just gives your opponents a free chance to catch up to you. There's a saying called "protecting your hand" which you should have done. A lot of times people will slowplay a not so strong hand, like a flush, then see the board pair and scare them and then bet it. Slowplay quads, straight flushes, or a well disguised boat but not much less. The only reason to slowplay is to build a pot that you know you are going to win, but it defeats the purpose if your hand is beatable.Also, the blinds are 100-200! You went all in for 89,800 to win a 600 pot?? You're only getting called if you are beat and you were. If you wanted to try the "They will think I'm bluffing if i move all in" why not do it when you have the nuts? But when the board pairs you have to test the waters now and going all in is the abolutely worst play you could do.Don't try to get pretty when you flop a nice hand. If the flop comes down 10 10 4 rainbow, just about every new player will check that flop with a 10. I'm more worried about someone checking rather than betting, and 90% of the people online do this so it's basically the norm. You AREN'T fooling anybody. It's not really deceptive when it's what everybody does. Why not bet your nut flush? If I see someone betting @ a flop thats all diamonds, I'm most likely not going to give him credit for the nuts, especially online.Another thing, why slowplay when you have the Ace? Even if another diamond comes up someone w/ a J is still going to be skeptical. Play it hard, play it fast, bet the nuts, and see how many times people will come over the top of you trying to be fancy. Good Luck.