Jamie Gold Bows Down

almost with u hated arod accepted he wil be the best statictical baseball player ever last year..... jamie gold best statistical poker player ever or decent wsop rep no goood sir
Anyone? Anyone?Man, there's some decent names in here, I'm disappointed not one of you tore this post apart piece by incoherent piece.

Todd Brunson says its not Jamie Gold on 2+2I know for sure it isn't Jamie. I asked him where we last had a drink together. He couldn't answer. I then told him it was at the Sundance film festival and asked who's mansion we were at. He had no idea and everyone was making fun of him and he was getting pissed

I didnt know I was that drunk last night, oh well I had reason to celebrate. Now I just need a reason for tonight.......nah screw it, shots of bacardi flowing
No, he is Marilyn Manson. You know, the geeky kid from THE WONDERS YEARS. Wonder what Winnie is up to these days? Dam Pfeiffer got to defile Rose McGowan for so man years and plays on FULL TILT. He is the Real day Forest Gump.Boy this thread is stupid.

I love how people criticize Jamie Gold for his play.I don't care much for the guy either, but he has 1 big difference between him and us..HE'S WON 12 MILLION (techincally 6)None of us in this forum or the observers watching him can say they've won the WSOP ME..anyway, continue on

I love how people criticize Jamie Gold for his play.I don't care much for the guy either, but he has 1 big difference between him and us..HE'S WON 12 MILLION (techincally 6)None of us in this forum or the observers watching him can say they've won the WSOP ME..anyway, continue on
agree that he played well...perfectly played the big stack throughout the tournament, especially the FTbut then you can say he donked off in HSP so its justified to criticize his play
agree that he played well...perfectly played the big stack throughout the tournament, especially the FTbut then you can say he donked off in HSP so its justified to criticize his play
I'm not saying that people shouldn't criticize his play..I'm just pointing out the irony of this all..Here MOST (not all) of us on here are struggling to crack the 5k mark in our BR..And he won 12 mil..but yet we critique his play and call him a donkey?Perhaps subconsciously most of us are jealous of him?
No, he is Marilyn Manson. You know, the geeky kid from THE WONDERS YEARS. Wonder what Winnie is up to these days? Dam Pfeiffer got to defile Rose McGowan for so man years and plays on FULL TILT. He is the Real day Forest Gump.Boy this thread is stupid.
you know what's stupid? your face
He was playing $1K/$2K HORSE a little while ago on FTP (may still be there)For a while, the HORSE tables were the sickest i've ever seen.Ivey, Benyamine, Hansen, Doyle, Cunningham, JDags, a couple high stakes net-pros and Gold on one table.I have never, ever, ever seen someone so clearly out of their league.Not saying this just to be mean to poor JG, but seriously. It was brutal. He was severely outclassed. After a while, one of the tables broke down shorthanded to Cunningham, Hansen and Gold. He actually started trying to "bully" them with a $10K stack in the middle of Razz. It was almost hard to watch. Needless to say, he got his stack gathered awfully quick (by Gus)
Does DN ever get into these games? He says he doesn't like online poker much but I would think this game in particular would be just what the doctor ordered. Maybe he's too busy moving. (Hopefully part of the move involves moving FCP to another server! :club: )