Jamie Gold Bows Down

hahah, watching the HORSE game on tilt now, when this comes up in the chat box:dandream (Observer): jamie you and danial Nagranue would be cool one one = heads updandream (Observer): pardon spellingbigal5833 (Observer): cant you tell by the head phones he is obviously a famous produceragentj3 (Observer): does ivey know how to play poker morning_wood02 (Observer): Phil Ivey is not the best poker player anymoresaladkabab (Observer): are u gay dan dreampachabel: daniel is better than me, i wouldn't playhaha, pwned

hahah, watching the HORSE game on tilt now, when this comes up in the chat box:dandream (Observer): jamie you and danial Nagranue would be cool one one = heads updandream (Observer): pardon spellingbigal5833 (Observer): cant you tell by the head phones he is obviously a famous produceragentj3 (Observer): does ivey know how to play poker morning_wood02 (Observer): Phil Ivey is not the best poker player anymoresaladkabab (Observer): are u gay dan dreampachabel: daniel is better than me, i wouldn't playhaha, pwned
......I'll take obvious quotes for $500, Alex.

Gold is becoming my new Arod.Being a Sox fan, when Arod went to the Yanks and swatted at Arroyo, I thought he was a pansy etcetc, but after watching him take sooooo much heat in NY the last couple years, and handle it quite well, he has grown on me. Gold is starting to do the same thing. He has fessed up to being unsavory at the table, handled himself well on HSP, just seems more humble or something. Like a dorky kid with no social skills/awareness.I don't know, but he has grown on me.Too much info?Am I gay?

When I read those observer comments I'm suprised they know how to operate a keyboard.
i think they just smash it with their face and get lucky.
Gold is becoming my new Arod.Being a Sox fan, when Arod went to the Yanks and swatted at Arroyo, I thought he was a pansy etcetc, but after watching him take sooooo much heat in NY the last couple years, and handle it quite well, he has grown on me. Gold is starting to do the same thing. He has fessed up to being unsavory at the table, handled himself well on HSP, just seems more humble or something. Like a dorky kid with no social skills/awareness.I don't know, but he has grown on me.Too much info?Am I gay?
Are you ready to come out of the closet yet?

He was playing $1K/$2K HORSE a little while ago on FTP (may still be there)For a while, the HORSE tables were the sickest i've ever seen.Ivey, Benyamine, Hansen, Doyle, Cunningham, JDags, a couple high stakes net-pros and Gold on one table.I have never, ever, ever seen someone so clearly out of their league.Not saying this just to be mean to poor JG, but seriously. It was brutal. He was severely outclassed. After a while, one of the tables broke down shorthanded to Cunningham, Hansen and Gold. He actually started trying to "bully" them with a $10K stack in the middle of Razz. It was almost hard to watch. Needless to say, he got his stack gathered awfully quick (by Gus)

If you like A-Rod, yes.
I wouldn't go so far as to say I like him, but he has grown on me for sure.For example: I found myself thinking last year (after Boston got bounced obv), that if NY was going to go deep, then I hoped Arod would win it with a homer, punch Jeter, flip off Steinbrenner, tell every NY'er to go f themselves, and then say that he would never play again in NY.Maybe this just means that I hate NY as much as ever, and the heat Arod was getting was just another vehicle to use to identify and hate the Yankees and their fans even more.
I wouldn't go so far as to say I like him, but he has grown on me for sure.For example: I found myself thinking last year (after Boston got bounced obv), that if NY was going to go deep, then I hoped Arod would win it with a homer, punch Jeter, flip off Steinbrenner, tell every NY'er to go f themselves, and then say that he would never play again in NY.Maybe this just means that I hate NY as much as ever, and the heat Arod was getting was just another vehicle to use to identify and hate the Yankees and their fans even more.
I'm a Mets fan, so I hate the Yankees equally...I found myself, in the lower left-hand part of my brain, feeling a bit happy for A-Rod. I didn't know if it was the humanist part of me or what, but I can only suggest this...stick to being a Red Sox fan. You will hate him sooner than later. It's f'#&g arod. Leading the league in homers and smiling everywhere he goes...It makes me think of feeding him skull and crossbone chemicals.

I was not impressed at jamie's table talk during the WSOP. He just tried to be like "Scotty" Nguyen IMO. when scotty does it thought it is funny , jamie doesnt have that flare.It wasnt until saw HSP that he really grew on me. Had alot of gamble and just showed real heart against a better bunch of players. A bit of a wonder years moment at the end too when he left the table really toped it off.

I was not impressed at jamie's table talk during the WSOP. He just tried to be like "Scotty" Nguyen IMO. when scotty does it thought it is funny , jamie doesnt have that flare.It wasnt until saw HSP that he really grew on me. Had alot of gamble and just showed real heart against a better bunch of players. A bit of a wonder years moment at the end too when he left the table really toped it off.
I missed this, would you explain?
I missed this, would you explain?
I dont know if you missed wonder years or jamie so i will explain both Wonder Years Moment Wonder years is a TV show. Wikipedia for more information.The series was known for frequently exploring situations of adolescent awkwardness and eliciting feelings of embarrassment from sympathetic viewers. This prompted some to adopt the phrase "Wonder Years moment"End of HSPJamie gold in episode 5 makes a really big deal of thanking all the pro's for being really friendly and that he had a good time before he leaves. The rest of the players mainly keep playing.
pachabel isnt jamie gold, well at least todd brunson says so
ive heard its him others have said its Chad brown
Gold is becoming my new Arod.Being a Sox fan, when Arod went to the Yanks and swatted at Arroyo, I thought he was a pansy etcetc, but after watching him take sooooo much heat in NY the last couple years, and handle it quite well, he has grown on me. Gold is starting to do the same thing. He has fessed up to being unsavory at the table, handled himself well on HSP, just seems more humble or something. Like a dorky kid with no social skills/awareness.I don't know, but he has grown on me.Too much info?Am I gay? Ummm, YES!!duh, Yankees suck, Jeter swallows and tosses Arods salad........... :club:

Whenever I play HORSE on FT I watch the $1K/$2K game, and I've seen pachabel play well, leave winner many times. He's not a big winner, nor is he a big loser. But he holds his own.I would be very interested in seeing his results, isn't there some way to search cash resluts for a specific player on fulltilt?Get to it

I dont know if you missed wonder years or jamie so i will explain both Wonder Years Moment Wonder years is a TV show. Wikipedia for more information.The series was known for frequently exploring situations of adolescent awkwardness and eliciting feelings of embarrassment from sympathetic viewers. This prompted some to adopt the phrase "Wonder Years moment"End of HSPJamie gold in episode 5 makes a really big deal of thanking all the pro's for being really friendly and that he had a good time before he leaves. The rest of the players mainly keep playing.
Haha, thanks. I do remember the Wonder Years. Me's getting old every day.But I did miss the goodbyes, I will have to go watch that now.

Not sure if it is Gold or not, but it is definitely someone the pros think is a huge donk. When he shows up, there are instantly 4 or 5 'red' names on the table within minutes.. I've never seen all the sharks show up so quickly. If it is Chad Brown, this would make sense. I've played a lot of stud with him in the past and he would certainly be out of his element against them in that game, and I imagine most of the other games. :club:

I was watching that game for a while last night and more than one person said that pachabel is not jamie gold.
Whenever I play HORSE on FT I watch the $1K/$2K game, and I've seen pachabel play well, leave winner many times. He's not a big winner, nor is he a big loser. But he holds his own.I would be very interested in seeing his results, isn't there some way to search cash resluts for a specific player on fulltilt?Get to it
www.highstakesreport.comHe lost $74k yesterday. I actually watched for about 10 minutes (cos there was a thread about sbrugby tanking Ivey in NL, so I did a search)... He was definately the fish at the table and was also very talkative in chat. And he was happy to tell everyone he didn't fully understand the rules for all games! Of course, this could have been a typical Jamie Gold ruse, but I'm not sure because even Allen Cunningham had to tell him that he was playing the wrong game at one point.