good to see the vets come out to say hello, I never understood the newbie hate now i do. They missed the beginning and prime . Except now the prime is cruushing the circuit (online and live) so ya newbs ignore thread
LOL
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who am I?A degenerate who kills live poker, has killed online, down <30k at blackjack, I have gambed over 300 on:TennisPokerNascarBaseballBasketballFootballNASDAQGolfbefore age 17Have a drinking problemHave beat everone on FCP in cash games when they accepted challenges which I made eerydayIm dedicated to a life of poker
you want to set up a mixed limit cash game ? Let me know
Who am I?A degenerate who kills live poker, has killed online, down <30k at blackjack, I have gambed over 300 on:TennisPokerNascarBaseballBasketballFootballNASDAQGolfbefore age 17Have a drinking problemHave beat everone on FCP in cash games when they accepted challenges which I made eerydayIm dedicated to a life of poker
it's funny cause for over a month you challenged astros to a HU game and then you never accepted it, then blocked him from AIM when he asked you about it. do it up son

Let's decipher his handle here on FCP to determine the truth character that is "foxwoodspro"1. 'Fox': First name of FBI agent Fox Mulder, character in the TV show The X-Files. The sexual tension between he and Dana Scully could be cut with a knife, and I think foxwoodspro adds this effect into each and everyone of his posts.2. 'woods': taken in it's standard form, 'wood', is described by wikipedia as: a more common variant of the original slang term "woody", used to refer to a male penis, generally in the most rigidly erect state possible. Obviously foxwoodspro takes this to heart, as he is a dick in everyone of his posts.3. 'pro': Most hear pro and think, "someone who excels beyond the competition of one's peers" or something to that affect. Not foxwoodspro, no ma'am. Needless to say, his mishaps in life are definitely not overshadowed by his poker victories. I don't know why, but for some of you college kids out there, sometimes, when I hear the word "pro", I think of the Van Wilder clip where you assume he's getting a BJ, and says "you are a pro... look at me, look at me, PRO." Foxwoodspro, sadly, did not think this while creating his handle. sigh...In short, the OP is a sexually frustrated FBI agent w/ a massive hardon, who loves giving fellatio.That is all. I shall now go and get drunk and hit on unreceptive women.

It'll be what it is, i asked gov for specific instruction because I know a certain Mod. has his finger on the ban button. ya alot of new faces, new donks alot of old faces and old donks as well
the funny thing is, both bob and I have user notes on you, so you're wrong
Do I have notes and what do they say? :club:
it says that you need to prostitute yourself out to speedz for forum acceptance. It also says that PACT will win in the endactually, there's no user notes on you, I just made it all up
it says that you need to prostitute yourself out to speedz for forum acceptance. It also says that PACT will win in the endactually, there's no user notes on you, I just made it all up
I'm above acceptance. People don't accept me, I accept them. I'm like heaven! *If it existed*And PACT is an illusion! The Couch is real!!Just blew your mind didn't I?

Ever hear a song by Ice T that goes sort of like this:Cop car killer, better you than me.I'm a Cop car killer, f**k police brutality!Cop car killer, I know your family's grievin'(f**k 'em)Cop car killer, but tonight we get even.crash46.jpg

Who am I?A degenerate who kills live poker, haave killed online 90 percent sober, 10 percent drunk , down <30k at blackjack, I have gambled over 300 on:TennisPokerNascarBaseballBasketballFootballNASDAQGolfbefore age 17Have a drinking problemHave beat everone on FCP in cash games when they accepted challenges which I made eerydayIm dedicated to a life of pokerHave read over 50 books over 1000 poker articlesSee i dominate got the skill but my one vice kills and defines meWon 3 tourneys at foxwoods 18th in FTP 200k when i was 3rd with 18 left gg erick lindgren
What a loser.. You have a drinking problem?I have mine pretty much figured out.
YESS SIRRRRR, FWP IS BACKFirst and foremost alot has changed and I want to give due respect to Astross, Msals, Hoos, Party, Jared, PMjackson, grindermj, Nosup and xtracey.Update on me:Graduated college, lost a lot drunk online, lost a lot at black jack, won a lot live, paid the DUI, got a 50k job that I plan to quit as soon as poker permits mucch disrespect to: Royal Tour, Ron Mexico, and (not allowed to say no bans allowed)I gotta say though I missed this forum a lot, maybe more than I should of. I will not change my views or opinions , but I just want to say I'm glad to be apart of the community again. Just for kicks:I dominateDonks
lakenobodyrs8dq0.jpg
I see what you did there By the way do you know Eric Ryland?
He's the new cool young gun on the block from what I hear. You guys shoyld duel it out! :D:D:D:D:club:
I see what you did there By the way do you know Eric Ryland?
He's the new cool young gun on the block from what I hear. You guys shoyld duel it out! :D:D:D:D:club:
Who am I?A degenerate who kills live poker, haave killed online 90 percent sober, 10 percent drunk , down <30k at blackjack,
Why are you bragging you lost thirty thousand dollars at a -EV game and have a drinking problem? Contrary to what you may have been told, this doesn't mean you're cool like Stu Ungar, it means you're failing at life. Think how great your game could be if you ever got your sh*t together and quit acting like a jackass. Be proud of your wins, not how much you're p*ssing your life away. I realize it's time for me to f*ck off now, since you're obviously a good player and it's really none of my business. But seriously dude. Think about it.