YESS SIRRRRR, FWP IS BACKFirst and foremost alot has changed and I want to give due respect to Astross, Msals, Hoos, Party, Jared, PMjackson, grindermj, Nosup and xtracey.Update on me:Graduated college, lost a lot drunk online, lost a lot at black jack, won a lot live, paid the DUI, got a 50k job that I plan to quit as soon as poker permits mucch disrespect to: Royal Tour, Ron Mexico, and (not allowed to say no bans allowed)I gotta say though I missed this forum a lot, maybe more than I should of. I will not change my views or opinions , but I just want to say I'm glad to be apart of the community again. Just for kicks:I dominateDonks

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a few weeks ago, we talked on AIM, you challenged me to a $22 HU sng.. we agreed on which one to register for, but you skipped out and I ended up having to play someone else.point of story? GFY

:club::D:D:D Welcome back. This place wasnt the same without you. Now show all the wannabbees what a real forum heel is.ps. There was a vicous rumour that you got sent to jail for your dui and were being used as currency between prison gangs.

It'll be what it is, i asked gov for specific instruction because I know a certain Mod. has his finger on the ban button. ya alot of new faces, new donks alot of old faces and old donks as wellthose off topic guys really get on my nerves, thinking they have superiority over the vets in General what a joke, I think that pissed me off the most

It'll be what it is, i asked gov for specific instruction because I know a certain Mod. has his finger on the ban button. ya alot of new faces, new donks alot of old faces and old donks as wellthose off topic guys really get on my nerves, thinking they have superiority over the vets in General what a joke, I think that pissed me off the most
I'm on the newer side, so enlighten me about yourself. Why do you think you're special and that other people are donks when you are so f'n dumb as to drive drunk into a cop car?
I'm on newer side, so enlighten me about yourself. Why do you think your special and that other people are donks when you are so f'n dumb as to drive drunk into a cop car?
*insert the pic that got kevlar banned*
example of a comment i am no longer allowed to say ...but i will own this forum as was preveiously done
Just jump in the skipaments for me cupcake.

good to see the vets come out to say hello, I never understood the newbie hate now i do. They missed the beginning and prime . Except now the prime is cruushing the circuit (online and live) so ya newbs ignore thread

Who am I?A degenerate who kills live poker, haave killed online 90 percent sober, 10 percent drunk , down <30k at blackjack, I have gambled over 300 on:TennisPokerNascarBaseballBasketballFootballNASDAQGolfbefore age 17Have a drinking problemHave beat everone on FCP in cash games when they accepted challenges which I made eerydayIm dedicated to a life of pokerHave read over 50 books over 1000 poker articlesSee i dominate got the skill but my one vice kills and defines meWon 3 tourneys at foxwoods 18th in FTP 200k when i was 3rd with 18 left gg erick lindgren