PokerStars Game #9378482532: Tournament #47622390, $3.00+$0.25 Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (100/200) - 2007/04/12 - 01:43:28 (ET)Table '47622390 4' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: krystof62 (9145 in chips) Seat 2: mr.miller777 (1340 in chips) Seat 4: conor_mw (2690 in chips) Seat 5: tiberioAA (6205 in chips) Seat 6: peter_steer (3280 in chips) Seat 7: macielfisch (6980 in chips) Seat 8: ð nuts ð (2375 in chips) krystof62: posts the ante 25mr.miller777: posts the ante 25conor_mw: posts the ante 25tiberioAA: posts the ante 25peter_steer: posts the ante 25macielfisch: posts the ante 25ð nuts ð: posts the ante 25conor_mw: posts small blind 100tiberioAA: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to conor_mw [Kc Kd]peter_steer: folds macielfisch: raises 200 to 400ð nuts ð: raises 400 to 800krystof62: folds mr.miller777: folds conor_mw: raises 1865 to 2665 and is all-intiberioAA: folds macielfisch: calls 2265ð nuts ð: calls 1550 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [3d 4s Kh]ð nuts ð said, "obv"*** TURN *** [3d 4s Kh] [Qh]*** RIVER *** [3d 4s Kh Qh] [3c]*** SHOW DOWN ***conor_mw: shows [Kc Kd] (a full house, Kings full of Threes)macielfisch: shows [Qc Qd] (a full house, Queens full of Threes)conor_mw said, "hahahahahahah"ð nuts ð said, "super awesome"conor_mw collected 630 from side potð nuts ð: shows [Ad As] (two pair, Aces and Threes)conor_mw said, "hahahahaahahahah"conor_mw collected 7425 from main potconor_mw said, "ahahahahahhahha"conor_mw said, "ahaha"conor_mw said, "ahahahah"conor_mw said, "ahah"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 8055 Main pot 7425. Side pot 630. | Rake 0 Board [3d 4s Kh Qh 3c]Seat 1: krystof62 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: mr.miller777 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: conor_mw (small blind) showed [Kc Kd] and won (8055) with a full house, Kings full of ThreesSeat 5: tiberioAA (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: peter_steer folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: macielfisch showed [Qc Qd] and lost with a full house, Queens full of ThreesSeat 8: ð nuts ð showed [Ad As] and lost with two pair, Aces and Threes

ð nuts ð: posts the ante 25conor_mw: posts small blind 100tiberioAA: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to conor_mw [Kc Kd]peter_steer: folds macielfisch: raises 200 to 400ð nuts ð: raises 400 to 800krystof62: folds mr.miller777: folds
Translates to:I have Aces! Please call this stupid min-raise of mine and take these super-implied odds I'm laying you to flop something big so I can pay you off if you hit. Some people...
Translates to:I have Aces! Please call this stupid min-raise of mine and take these super-implied odds I'm laying you to flop something big so I can pay you off if you hit. Some people...
If we ignore that it's not a min-raise and I guess you might be on to something. It's way to small, but sadly it can't be put down to laziness of just clicking the raise button...Now min-raising with Queens...
If we ignore that it's not a min-raise and I guess you might be on to something. It's way to small, but sadly it can't be put down to laziness of just clicking the raise button...Now min-raising with Queens...
From that position it's Aces an insane amount of time. Almost as reliable as the 4xBB raise AK tell. I guess to his credit tho he achieved the same end result anyway: getting it all in there with far the best hand. 65% fav to triple up is sexy. The other guys call with Queens is horrible...

conor_mw said, "hahahahahahah"ð nuts ð said, "super awesome"conor_mw collected 630 from side potð nuts ð: shows [Ad As] (two pair, Aces and Threes)conor_mw said, "hahahahaahahahah"conor_mw collected 7425 from main potconor_mw said, "ahahahahahhahha"conor_mw said, "ahaha"conor_mw said, "ahahahah"conor_mw said, "ahah"/end of thread