I just read an article about table selection and the author said that he as soon as he opened Full Tilt he got Poker Tracker and PAHUD up and running. After a few minutes the table stats popped up on his layout. Does anyone know how you do this? The only time I can get anyones stats to come up is if I am at the table with them and have played at least one hand with them.

I just read an article about table selection and the author said that he as soon as he opened Full Tilt he got Poker Tracker and PAHUD up and running. After a few minutes the table stats popped up on his layout. Does anyone know how you do this? The only time I can get anyones stats to come up is if I am at the table with them and have played at least one hand with them.
I thought I read something like this on the 2+2 forums, maybe search there?Otherwise I'm not sure how it works

The form of table selection is obsolete. Just google SpadeEye. It's a table selection tool and datamining tool and its really cheap. It scans all the tables for any limits you choose and gives you stats on all the players that you have hands on.