Official Miami Dolphins 2007-2008 Thread

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well beck looks pretty bad but we dont really know anything about him because Cameron has run the most conservative game plan I have ever seen. How often can a team run (unsuccessfully) on third and three? How do we know if Beck is any good if he never throws? There seem to be flashes but they wont give him a chance.....I honestly cant wait for Cameron to be fired. There is a reason this guy was a nobody. He stinks.edit: anyone who just saw the fins lose ten f****ing yards on 4th and goal from the one should agree Cameron must be fired immediately. this is embarrassing. first and goal on the one down ten and we come away with no points. with no turnover. how do you not kick a field goal??? we need two scores!! can our coach even add??? its so bad the announcer is calling our plays before they happen. these play calls are worthless. offensive guru my a$$. we are going to win the turnover battle 3-zip and still lose by double digits to a team led by AJ Feeley. That is both irony and depressing. fire cam now. fire cam now before he does any more damage like Saban did.

well beck looks pretty bad but we dont really know anything about him because Cameron has run the most conservative game plan I have ever seen. How often can a team run (unsuccessfully) on third and three? How do we know if Beck is any good if he never throws? There seem to be flashes but they wont give him a chance.....I honestly cant wait for Cameron to be fired. There is a reason this guy was a nobody. He stinks.edit: anyone who just saw the fins lose ten f****ing yards on 4th and goal from the one should agree Cameron must be fired immediately. this is embarrassing. first and goal on the one down ten and we come away with no points. with no turnover. how do you not kick a field goal??? we need two scores!! can our coach even add??? its so bad the announcer is calling our plays before they happen. these play calls are worthless. offensive guru my a$$. we are going to win the turnover battle 3-zip and still lose by double digits to a team led by AJ Feeley. That is both irony and depressing. fire cam now. fire cam now before he does any more damage like Saban did.
QFTI could do a better coaching job than this jerk off.
Ted Ginn...TD!
You should create a Ted Ginn thread and blow him there. Yeah, I have a weird feeling that we're gonna make a hard push for Cowher.Then again, I have a weird feeling that they are gonna stand pat so as not to seem unstable.I'm thinking scenario two is more likely
You should create a Ted Ginn thread and blow him there. Yeah, I have a weird feeling that we're gonna make a hard push for Cowher.Then again, I have a weird feeling that they are gonna stand pat so as not to seem unstable.I'm thinking scenario two is more likely
Cowher?Nah. They'll end up giving Cameron a raise and 3 year extension.
Brilliant!Just what Bill needs to mellow his ass out.Jesus Brvheart did you compare Ricky Williams to Barry Sanders?
yes, because like Ricky did with pot, Barry wasted his career by quitting. I was not comparing them with ability, but had Ricky never smoked pot maybe we would be.
only way Cameron gets tossed (sadly) is if he goes 0-fer. so, as usual, dolphins fans are screwed. i dont want to be the only team that goes 0-16 but I also dont want Cam Cameron to coach even one more season. blast!
You should make a SHUTTY thread.
I was at the game. I left at halftime.
the only question at this point is if the fans can bring a class action suit against the Dolphins alleging intentional/negligent infliction of emotional distress. 0-16 seems likely. Oh, and Beck.....yikes. Completely lost in the 2nd half. and the Jets D sucks. Uh oh.
the only question at this point is if the fans can bring a class action suit against the Dolphins alleging intentional/negligent infliction of emotional distress. 0-16 seems likely. Oh, and Beck.....yikes. Completely lost in the 2nd half. and the Jets D sucks. Uh oh.
I guess Beck wasn't the answer. I'm wondering if they'll even consider drafting Colt Brennan. He does play pretty sporty, but there is one thing I don't like about him. He seems to have more of a build to be an NFL receiver. He just seems like he's about 25 pounds too light.
I was at the game. I left at halftime.
I hate fans like you. I have never left a game early in my life.
I guess Beck wasn't the answer. I'm wondering if they'll even consider drafting Colt Brennan. He does play pretty sporty, but there is one thing I don't like about him. He seems to have more of a build to be an NFL receiver. He just seems like he's about 25 pounds too light.
I have to say, I just watched the Hawai'i vs. Washington game last night and Colt is unbelievably accurate. You will not be disappointed. Also, an NFL strength and conditioning coach could get him 25 lbs heavier in like 2 months.
I hate fans like you. I have never left a game early in my life.I have to say, I just watched the Hawai'i vs. Washington game last night and Colt is unbelievably accurate. You will not be disappointed. Also, an NFL strength and conditioning coach could get him 25 lbs heavier in like 2 months.
I left for one simple reason. I would rather leave early, then stay and watch them lose, and then have to put up with 2 1/2 hours of traffic trying to leave the stadium. We had the tickets before the season started.As for Colt, yes very accurate. But he still looks like a bean pole to me. He'll get eaten alive by most NFL defensive linemen without any added weight.
I left for one simple reason. I would rather leave early, then stay and watch them lose, and then have to put up with 2 1/2 hours of traffic trying to leave the stadium. We had the tickets before the season started.As for Colt, yes very accurate. But he still looks like a bean pole to me. He'll get eaten alive by most NFL defensive linemen without any added weight.
I would much rather draft Matt Ryan or Brian Brohm than Colt. However, I dont think we can take a QB again. Get some D-Line or Secondary help and try to find another QB prospect later on. (Like the bills did with Trent Edwards).Brvheart, I understand your perspective. Normally, I am not down with fans leaving at halftime. But seriously, Dol-Fans are in a period of exceptional circumstances. I have watched every minute of every Fins game this year and it is excruciating. They are so bad it is hard to describe. Bad offense, bad defense, bad special teams, horrid coaching. The Dolphins have ZERO redeeming value.....it isnt like the struggling Heat....at least they have Dwayne Wade and Shaq to enjoy on an individual basis. The Dolphins have NOTHING. So if someone gets fed up and leaves way early....they certainly deserve a fan mulligan. Personally, I think it is time for a fan walkout during a game. Wayne Huizenga is destroying a proud, historically successful franchise and ultimately the bucks stops with him. He hired all the GMs who have botched drafts for a decade, he hired Cam Cameron (clearly a giant mistake), he got suckered by Nick Saban, he let Dave Wannstadt stay at least one season too long (although in my opinion three season too long....I hate Wannstadt the gutless vagina. talk about a guy who coached not to lose....).I hate Wayne and I want him to know how much I hate him (without going to jail).

well the john beck experiment was fun. cleo lemon is no prize....but at least when he is on the field the dolphins hazily resemble an NFL offense. in good lighting.i dont think beck plays again except for mop up duty and I dont even care. this season has drained my will to live.

I would just like to tell everybody that I was recently in Florida and bought a Ted Ginn jersey. The funny thing is, is that I was wearing a Ted Ginn jersey from OSU when I bought it.
Yeah, Ted Ginn is the man!Even if he is gay.