I Have A Unique Problem

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you mean micro is that 25/50 cent or lower ? how about I try 1 buy in for 50 at 1/2 and see what happens , you see I really am to good for anything less than 1/2 , I feel my game should be at like 5/10 and that is what i am aiming for in 1 year so I need at least 10,000 $ I do appreciate your views are I do agree in principal with them.
I wouldn't play 5/10 with less then $25,000 min. Variance get higher, the high you more up, not a whole lot of dead money at that level.how long have you played 2/4 for?
When you mean micro is that 25/50 cent or lower ? how about I try 1 buy in for 50 at 1/2 and see what happens , you see I really am to good for anything less than 1/2 , I feel my game should be at like 5/10 and that is what i am aiming for in 1 year so I need at least 10,000 $ I do appreciate your views are I do agree in principal with them.[/quoteI dont know if you are good or not, but if you are and you play 1/2 how can you only have 1200 in your bank roll. Assuming you started with 100 then how in all the time you have been a great player have you only won $1100.
Lower. Play $25NL for like a week.Don't buy in short at a higher level. It's far higher variance.EDIT: if you really are 'too good' for lower than 1/2, then it should be a breeze building it up at low stakes.
buying in 25 dollars at 50NL, even with variance, you have 12 buy in variance protection.if you're as good as you say you are, it's not worth playing 25NL. if you're good you should play as high as you can afford allowing for variance and you're okay variance wise at 50NL if you buy in at half stack.also, i was wondering the same thing as chan
I dont know if you are good or not, but if you are and you play 1/2 how can you only have 1200 in your bank roll. Assuming you started with 100 then how in all the time you have been a great player have you only won $1100.
if you're killing 1/2, 1100 is really small. that's like 2 days worth of good wins.
I know that these figures are incorrect and you should have 20 x big buy ins but i am a better player than these blind levels so my edge is greater than most of the players at this level ideally I would have a big bank roll but I dont at the moment which is why I am asking you guys for advice . my 300 bank roll is technically only fit for 10/20 cent at best but at these levels the play is so bad its actually hard to get people to fold any hand and you have to be to patient , its pointless. thanks for the comments so far there are some good suggestions.
If you are a winning 2/4 NL player how do you only have $1200 in your BR to begin with?
If you are Taffer92 on pacific poker, your sharkscope tells an interesting story.
HAHAHAHAHA-19% ROI at the $3 level? I didn't even know that was possible.
Isn't $1200 a bit overkill for a 2/4 limit game? I've played 3/6 limit profitably with a $200 in chips.
I've done it with $80.
When you mean micro is that 25/50 cent or lower ? how about I try 1 buy in for 50 at 1/2 and see what happens , you see I really am to good for anything less than 1/2 , I feel my game should be at like 5/10 and that is what i am aiming for in 1 year so I need at least 10,000 $ I do appreciate your views are I do agree in principal with them.
You are going to need more then 10K. That's only 10 buy-ins. How can someone be too good for something less than 1/2?
If you are Taffer92 on pacific poker, your sharkscope tells an interesting story.
no lol im not on pacific poker but i do think sharkscope is pants , I play on cd poker under a different name anyway the reason I only had 1200$ in my account is as i said I am a student and lets say every time I got up to like 2- 3k i would cash out the difference but now the summer is coming I want to build my roll into a huge sum I just need to get up and running which is quite difficult due to the high variance of poker, but my skill differential is very high and once I get into my stride I should consistently make a vast profit, but I am still not sure what system to employ but there are some interesting points.
no lol im not on pacific poker but i do think sharkscope is pants , I play on cd poker under a different name anyway the reason I only had 1200$ in my account is as i said I am a student and lets say every time I got up to like 2- 3k i would cash out the difference but now the summer is coming I want to build my roll into a huge sum I just need to get up and running which is quite difficult due to the high variance of poker, but my skill differential is very high and once I get into my stride I should consistently make a vast profit, but I am still not sure what system to employ but there are some interesting points.
i thoroughly agree. vast profits are the bee's knees.

I'm pretty sure we all thought you were talking about NL. Are you talking about NL cash games? If so, then a $1200 roll is way too small for a longterm winning 2/4 player and if it is limit then the buyin has no effect on anything.

OP, by the sounds of it your really dont give a shi.t what everyone is telling you so why even post?
THAT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE I JUST HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CAST IRON INFO ON WHAT TO DO THE WAY I LOOK AT IT IS : 1 BUY IN FOR 50$ AT 1/2 NL 2 PLAY LIKE 25/50 CENT AT MAX BUY IN BOTH ARE BAD BUT I THINK THAT AT 1/2 I CAN MAKE A BIGGER PROFIT AND I STILL HAVE 25 BIG BLINDS I WOULD JUST HAVE TO PLAY IT MORE LIKE A TOURNAMENT THAN A CASH GAME
THAT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE I JUST HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CAST IRON INFO ON WHAT TO DO THE WAY I LOOK AT IT IS : 1 BUY IN FOR 50$ AT 1/2 NL 2 PLAY LIKE 25/50 CENT AT MAX BUY IN BOTH ARE BAD BUT I THINK THAT AT 1/2 I CAN MAKE A BIGGER PROFIT AND I STILL HAVE 25 BIG BLINDS I WOULD JUST HAVE TO PLAY IT MORE LIKE A TOURNAMENT THAN A CASH GAME
A. Double postB. You posting in all caps is about as useful as me posting this.YorkieBee-big.jpg

wow, that's great!I've been looking for good pictures of dogs in bee costumes. Do you happen to know where the premier online repository for pictures of dogs in bee costumes is?

:club:
wow, that's great!I've been looking for good pictures of dogs in bee costumes. Do you happen to know where the premier online repository for pictures of dogs in bee costumes is?
That would be www.beedogs.comYou can get pictures of Golden Retreivers in bee costumes, Poodles in bee costumes, possibly even Dalmatians in bee costumes riding fire trucks!