Cashing Out On Full Tilt

Is there anyway to do this now easily without neteller because I am Canadian and they no longer accept Canadian accounts? I requested a check but they require all these scanned items such as ID and address verification and I don't have a scanner and don't want to goto the hassle of a fax. Is epassporte ok? or click2pay? Anyone have any advice?

Is there anyway to do this now easily without neteller because I am Canadian and they no longer accept Canadian accounts? I requested a check but they require all these scanned items such as ID and address verification and I don't have a scanner and don't want to goto [b]the hassle of a fax[/b]. Is epassporte ok? or click2pay? Anyone have any advice?
that is just a special kind of lazy right there. well met.

This kinda goes with a question I have for anyone who's had epassporte for awhile. I just recently started using them, and it sucked waiting forever for my deposit to clear/show up. Does it take a rediculous long time to withdraw through them too? Cuz most places take 5x as long to withdraw vs deposit. So, I was worried if it took a week to deposit, it'd take a month or longer to withdrawl.

that is just a special kind of lazy right there. well met.
well no, I don't have a fax machine so I would have to get photocopies of the documents and then goto my former place of work and use theirs, also last time I did that for something else they deemed the quality not good enough to let me take out my money so yeah thats a little work for a few hundred dollars
Is there anyway to do this now easily without neteller because I am Canadian and they no longer accept Canadian accounts? I requested a check but they require all these scanned items such as ID and address verification and I don't have a scanner and don't want to goto the hassle of a fax. Is epassporte ok? or click2pay? Anyone have any advice?
Do you have a digital camera? Or maybe a friend with a digital camera?There are lots of services that will fax your document for a fee.

I have made 5 cashouts by check with Full Tilt and never had to send them anything. I just emailed FT telling them I would like all my future cashouts to be by check and they responded saying I was all set. I am not sure if I just got lucky or what because I did see that they wanted all that information faxed to them. I would give it a try though.

well no, I don't have a fax machine so I would have to get photocopies of the documents and then goto my former place of work and use theirs, also last time I did that for something else they deemed the quality not good enough to let me take out my money so yeah thats a little work for a few hundred dollars
I was mostly kidding with you but come on dont they have something akin to Kinko's in canada? This should be a 30 minute operation...
This kinda goes with a question I have for anyone who's had epassporte for awhile. I just recently started using them, and it sucked waiting forever for my deposit to clear/show up. Does it take a rediculous long time to withdraw through them too? Cuz most places take 5x as long to withdraw vs deposit. So, I was worried if it took a week to deposit, it'd take a month or longer to withdrawl.
It takes a week or so for a withdrawal to clear. However, the truly annoying part is that you are limited to $600 per day withdrawals. I am trying to withdraw about $7k and it's going to take nearly a month; so much so that I realize it was a big mistake not to just have Stars send me a check. In fact, I may just redeposit it to Stars and do it that way.
Just scan your liscense and email them the jpg. That's all I've ever done for all poker sites requesting verification for cashouts, including Full Tilt. Takes about a minute.
I had to do this one time, my account got locked because I apparently had two accounts. One created way before I played poker regularly. Had to fax them copy of DL and a utility bill. Took them about a day to process it all and unlock my account.But not sure how it works as far as cashouts go