Why Does Daniel Never Play In Europe?

OK IM SORRY BUT THAT IS TAKING MATTERS TO FAR G BUSH IS A COMPLETE RETARD WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF A DYING MONGOOSE. EVEN YOU STUPID AMERICANS HAVE FINALLY REALIZED THIS( FINALLY) HAVE YOU NOT YOU BEEN FOLLOWING THE IRAQ WAR MR BALLOON HEAD? SECONDLY IF YOU THINK HAVING MORE MONEY MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU ARE AVERY SAD INDIVIDUAL :AND THE SAD THING IS PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM SEEM TO RESPECT YOU ONLY FOR THIS REASON , I DON'T! YES I AM SMART I CANT HELP THAT BUT IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE LESS ENDOWED INDIVIDUALS ON HERE WOULD JUST SHUT THEIR GOBS AND ACCEPT THIS. IF YOU REFER BACK TO MY ORIGINAL STATEMENT ALL I HAVE INSINUATED IS THAT DANIEL CANT BE BOTHERED TO COME TO EUROPE WHICH SURPRISED MY AS EUROPEANS ARE FAR MORE INTELLIGENT AND EUROPE IS A FAR MORE BEAUTIFUL PLACE THAN THE USA, THATS ALL! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE GETTING SO WORKED UP ABOUT.
So you're 5'10 and weigh 135lbs.... do you have to put weights in your pocket when it's windy outside?We also love Balloon Guy for the flippin sweet cigars he is gonna hook us up with in June...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK IM SORRY BUT THAT IS TAKING MATTERS TO FAR G BUSH IS A COMPLETE RETARD WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF A DYING MONGOOSE. EVEN YOU STUPID AMERICANS HAVE FINALLY REALIZED THIS( FINALLY) HAVE YOU NOT YOU BEEN FOLLOWING THE IRAQ WAR MR BALLOON HEAD?
You are using a straw man agruement so i wont bother countering your bush comments.
SECONDLY IF YOU THINK HAVING MORE MONEY MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU ARE AVERY SAD INDIVIDUAL :AND THE THAN THE USA, THATS ALL! SAD THING IS PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM SEEM TO RESPECT YOU ONLY FOR THIS REASON , I DON'T! YES I AM SMART I CANT HELP THAT BUT IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE LESS ENDOWED INDIVIDUALS ON HERE WOULD JUST SHUT THEIR GOBS AND ACCEPT THIS.
You have a 133 IQ and are endowed, wow you are everything to everyone.
IF YOU REFER BACK TO MY ORIGINAL STATEMENT ALL I HAVE INSINUATED IS THAT DANIEL CANT BE BOTHERED TO COME TO EUROPE
Cant be bothered, you make it sound like it is a few miles away instead of a few thousand. If you phrased this in a purly inquisitive manner intead of confronting manner then we wouldnt of been after you.
WHICH SURPRISED MY AS EUROPEANS ARE FAR MORE INTELLIGENT AND EUROPE IS A FAR MORE BEAUTIFUL PLACE
You have no proof for theintelligent comment and as such they can be considered insults.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE GETTING SO WORKED UP ABOUT.
All the things in bold are insults , you are making unintelligent comments (in light of your "IQ") and insulting everyone as well as not having good etiqutte. How could you not know. In closing show some respect and we will treat you and your questions with respect.

FUNDAMENTALLY I DONT HAVE TO ELABORATE ON MY BUSH ARGUMENT AS THE EVIDENCE IS SO CLEAR-CUT I MEAN COME ON SURELY THERE ARE NOT ANY ARERICANS IN SUPPORT OF THAT TWISTED LITTLE ****? SECONDLY EXTENSIVE IQ TESTS HAVE PROVEN AMERICANS HAVE THE LOWEST LEVELS OF IQ ( I AM A PSYCHOLOGY STUDENT SO I KNOW) THIRDLY I HAVE NOT BEEN INSULTING TO ANYONE QUITE THE CONTRARY ITS YOU GUYS WHO HAVE BEEN KEEN TO HURL ABUSE IN MY DIRECTION. MY QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS HAVE BEEN BOTH PROFOUND AND INFORMATIVE A LITTLE RESPECT TO THEM MAY HELP SOLVE THE SITUATION.

FUNDAMENTALLY I DONT HAVE TO ELABORATE ON MY BUSH ARGUMENT AS THE EVIDENCE IS SO CLEAR-CUT I MEAN COME ON SURELY THERE ARE NOT ANY ARERICANS IN SUPPORT OF THAT TWISTED LITTLE ****? SECONDLY EXTENSIVE IQ TESTS HAVE PROVEN AMERICANS HAVE THE LOWEST LEVELS OF IQ ( I AM A PSYCHOLOGY STUDENT SO I KNOW) THIRDLY I HAVE NOT BEEN INSULTING TO ANYONE QUITE THE CONTRARY ITS YOU GUYS WHO HAVE BEEN KEEN TO HURL ABUSE IN MY DIRECTION. MY QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS HAVE BEEN BOTH PROFOUND AND INFORMATIVE A LITTLE RESPECT TO THEM MAY HELP SOLVE THE SITUATION.
I don't understand how you go around saying everyone is dumber than you, and you don't even use correct grammar or punctuation. On top of that you have horrible math skills. What country are you from, anyways?
I don't understand how you go around saying everyone is dumber than you, and you don't even use correct grammar or punctuation. On top of that you have horrible math skills. What country are you from, anyways?
i bet hes from Fance

LOL I NEVER REALIZED GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION WERE OF SIGNIFICANT IMPORTANCE ON A ****ING POKER FORUM! BTW JUST BECAUSE THE FRENCH STOOD UP AGAINST AN ILLEGAL IRAQ WAR DOES NOT GIVE YOU STUPID AMERICANS THE RIGHT TO CRITICIZE THEM. IF YOU MUST KNOW I AM FROM THE UK ,YOUR SO CALLED ALLIES WHO YOU "ACCIDENTALLY" MANAGE TO KILL QUITE OFTEN IN "FRIENDLY FIRE" YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR COUNTRY NOT PROUD.

LOL I NEVER REALIZED GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION WERE OF SIGNIFICANT IMPORTANCE ON A ****ING POKER FORUM! BTW JUST BECAUSE THE FRENCH STOOD UP AGAINST AN ILLEGAL IRAQ WAR DOES NOT GIVE YOU STUPID AMERICANS THE RIGHT TO CRITICIZE THEM. IF YOU MUST KNOW I AM FROM THE UK ,YOUR SO CALLED ALLIES WHO YOU "ACCIDENTALLY" MANAGE TO KILL QUITE OFTEN IN "FRIENDLY FIRE" YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR COUNTRY NOT PROUD.
GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION are important on any forum regardless of topic.the country of france score really low on IQ tests so yeah we can bag on the french.If it wasnt for america there would be no england or english to fire friendly upon(WW2). Also can you link the source that says they are "friendly firing" on your troops alot.
ok ok ok, I was enjoying the entertainment, reading along assuming Taffer was from a non-English speaking country, surely no one born and raised with English as their primary language could butcher it like Taffer has, right? Hats off to you, man, you truly are a remarkable ambassador for your country and continent. Last time I checked, UK was contributing to the same war you're railing so hard against. If Bush is the idiot mastermind behind the war, then doesn't that make Blair the sad little lapdog that goes and does whatever his abusive master asks of him? Get your own glass house in order before you come throwing stones (besides, there's a line (or queue as some of you silly Brits say) and you can't just cut to the front).But in Taffer's defense, everyone can look at *ANY* forum war *ANYWHERE* on "the internet" and its plain to see that the one who speaks loudest, most often, has the worst spelling, punctuation, grammar, math skills, swears the most, has poor etiquette and just won't give up like a retarded toddler is OBVIOUSLY the one with the higher IQ and therefore is correct and *ALL* claims and made up statistics should be accepted..no, congratulated...oh and someone from the opposing side really should volunteer to wash his balls. Its, like, a fundamental law of internet physics or something, Fatty(s). :club:
LOL I NEVER REALIZED GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION WERE OF SIGNIFICANT IMPORTANCE ON A ****ING POKER FORUM!
No, but it's significantly correlated to the fact that you're acting like a complete f*cking cretin. If you think an IQ of 133 is anything to be proud of, you really are a dumb c*cksuck*r. Let me guess, you took the Cattell (standard deviation of 24) when you were six years old, right? Oh, and for what it's worth, your BMI is a complete joke too: I know women who could turn you sideways and bench you at 12 reps. FOADIAF, go see a dentist, and get the f*ck out of this forum before things get ugly. Thanks ever so much!Cordially, HK.

As my Grandfather liked to say about Europe, "I already went once and liberated the goddamn place, why the hell should I have to go back?"I've spent a decent amount of time in Europe and my general conclusion is that the average Euro's impression of an American is further from reality than the average American's view of the typical European.Then again, I'm an American, so what do I know?

Don't feed the troll... He isn't here to ask questions. He isn't here to be a part of a community. He isn't here get answers to his questions. He is just here to argue and try to start flame wars.Behaviour like this is usually due to a small ego. Usually due to some childhood issues with his mother. I SHOULD KNOW! I'M A DYSLEXIC NOBEL WINNING PSYCOLOGY PROFESSOR SLASH ASTRONAUT SLASH KING OF THE NORTH POLE!!! ALL US MIGHTY GENIUSES WRITE IN CAPS BECAUSE GOD MADE US SPECIAL, AND TO SEPERATE US FROM ALL U STOOOPID PEOPLE!!!!Sorry I had to feed him.

It seems like there's an 'America v Europe' argument going on every day in this forum.. It's pretty pathetic.Many European countires (UK, France, Italy, Germany) have a great history and cultures. Strong Empires etc, which have shaped the world we live in today.America is currently the world's Super Power, and has been for pretty much the last century. Therefore it is America who has the most influence in today's world.That's just the way it is. Who knows, maybe in 500 years it will be China who are the strongest, and we'll look back at this time in the same way as we look back at the Roman Empire.Bottom line - both continents have intelligent people. Both are, for the most part, rich. Both have things to be very proud of, and beautiful places to visit. In the same way, both have morons... and things they may not be so proud of.

It seems like there's an 'America v Europe' argument going on every day in this forum.. It's pretty pathetic.Many European countires (UK, France, Italy, Germany) have a great history and cultures. Strong Empires etc, which have shaped the world we live in today.America is currently the world's Super Power, and has been for pretty much the last century. Therefore it is America who has the most influence in today's world.That's just the way it is. Who knows, maybe in 500 years it will be China who are the strongest, and we'll look back at this time in the same way as we look back at the Roman Empire.Bottom line - both continents have intelligent people. Both are, for the most part, rich. Both have things to be very proud of, and beautiful places to visit. In the same way, both have morons... and things they may not be so proud of.
Wow, that's SO much better than this thread deserves. NH LOL
argue.jpg
That is beautiful well contructed post. However this thread isnt about intelligence or well contructed arguments. It is about winning the race. I mean look at that kids face!! That is what we are fighting for. The euphoric feeling of victory.
IF YOU MUST KNOW I AM FROM THE UK ,YOUR SO CALLED ALLIES WHO YOU "ACCIDENTALLY" MANAGE TO KILL QUITE OFTEN IN "FRIENDLY FIRE" YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR COUNTRY NOT PROUD.
So if we should be ashamed to be from the US what should you be when from the country whos leader is not only Bush's lapdog but whos troops are also our moving target practice pigeons? Thats not friedly fire, its us honing our aim. Now go brush your tooth and pipe down.

Also to the person who asks for the source about "friendly fire" try CNN or BBC world news. In the first Gulf War the Americans managed to kill more English troops than any of the enemy did. Also the footage of you "smart" bombing a UK troop convoy from Iraq is available with the flight recorders commentary- including the words "**** dude, we are going to jail" seconds after they had killed many allies. In fact they didn't go to jail they were taken off flight duties and promoted and now help train your pilots (blind leading the blind?). I personally don't blame the air crew in this as they were following orders and acting on "intelligence" but why was nothing done against the person who gave the order on them to fire? That issue was never even brought up. Its very easy to generalise and there are so many numbnuts both sides of the Atlantic so why are any of us bothering? One thing we will agree with is the French issue though :club:

LOL I NEVER REALIZED GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION WERE OF SIGNIFICANT IMPORTANCE ON A ****ING POKER FORUM! BTW JUST BECAUSE THE FRENCH STOOD UP AGAINST AN ILLEGAL IRAQ WAR DOES NOT GIVE YOU STUPID AMERICANS THE RIGHT TO CRITICIZE THEM. IF YOU MUST KNOW I AM FROM THE UK
Perhaps you should use English spelling then...

I read somewhere that 90% of all psychology student have problems, they are just majoring in psychology to get free therapy.I do love the internet stories about studies showing that they've tested enough people to compare the IQs of entire countries. I totally believe that they have tested a reasonable number of the 300 million people in America to compare it to the other countries.But I love it more that people that actually think they are smart believe that this study took place, an that it was financed by?? and conducted by???But like ariston implied: "Let's all just agree to hate the French"/end thread

It seems like there's an 'America v Europe' argument going on every day in this forum.. It's pretty pathetic.Many European countires (UK, France, Italy, Germany) have a great history and cultures. Strong Empires etc, which have shaped the world we live in today.America is currently the world's Super Power, and has been for pretty much the last century. Therefore it is America who has the most influence in today's world.That's just the way it is. Who knows, maybe in 500 years it will be China who are the strongest,
Interesting question. Now that we've all established "RWARRR I'M TEH WINNAR", you might be interested to know many (if not most) of our best international military strategists are 100% convinced we'll see China become a peer competitor in our lifetime. Here's a link to a great research monograph that scared the crap out of me: http://www.rand.org/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1346/Google "China" and "site:rand.org" and you'll find tons of papers outlining how we, as a country, are about to get our *sses handed to us six ways to Saturday.