Why Does Daniel Never Play In Europe?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree more big time pros should play in europe, i also think....off the subject, 6 meaningless posts per thread Balloon guy is the biggest geek/loser on this forum...
THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE 100% CORRECT BALLON GUY CAN SUCK MY BALL OONS FOR ALL I CARE ,AS FOR THE REST OF YOU INCOMPETENT IDIOTS I SAID AMERICANS WERE OVER WEIGHT WHICH IS PROVEN I ACTUALLY WEIGH A HEALTHY 135 LBS OR 65 KILOS , LOL POOR OLD AMERICANS HAVE SUCH AN OVER RATED OPINION OF THEMSELVES I BET YOU GUYS SUCK AT POKER AS WELL .
Thank you so much you are 100% correct ballon guy can suck my ball oons for all i care ,as for the rest of you incompetent idiots i said americans were over weight which is proven i actually weigh a healthy 135 lbs or 65 kilos , lol poor old americans have such an over rated opinion of themselves i bet you guys suck at poker as well .
FYPhttp://www.google.com/search?client=safari...-8&oe=UTF-8
THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE 100% CORRECT BALLON GUY CAN SUCK MY BALL OONS FOR ALL I CARE ,AS FOR THE REST OF YOU INCOMPETENT IDIOTS I SAID AMERICANS WERE OVER WEIGHT WHICH IS PROVEN I ACTUALLY WEIGH A HEALTHY 135 LBS OR 65 KILOS , LOL POOR OLD AMERICANS HAVE SUCH AN OVER RATED OPINION OF THEMSELVES I BET YOU GUYS SUCK AT POKER AS WELL .
You need to eat!anorexic.jpg

OK THATS JUST SICK , THATS LIKE THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF WHAT MOST AMERICANS LOOK LIKE IN FACT I WOULD GUESS AMERICANS EAT ON AVERAGE 133 KG OF MC DONALDS EVER DAY EACH , AHHAHAHAHAHAH IM A FUNNY GUY

OK THATS JUST SICK , THATS LIKE THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF WHAT MOST AMERICANS LOOK LIKE IN FACT I WOULD GUESS AMERICANS EAT ON AVERAGE 133 KG OF MC DONALDS EVER DAY EACH , AHHAHAHAHAHAH IM A FUNNY GUY
How tall are you?
IM 5 FT 10 SO I HAVE LIKE THE PERFECT HEIGHT TO WEIGHT RATIO
I didn't know they stacked chit that high!!! americans are obese, and the english are inbred and have snaggle teeth...whats the point
Uh, 65 kilos = 143 lbs = 10 stone 3An American just pwn'd you at math. :club:
IM 5 FT 10 SO I HAVE LIKE THE PERFECT HEIGHT TO WEIGHT RATIO SOMETHING YOU AMERICANS DREAM OF LOL POOR F*UCKERS
If you are truly 5'10" and only weigh 135 lb, then you need to get on the "eat a steak" diet. And it's really too bad your 133 IQ doesn't afford you better math skills. It really is.
Taffer has been banned from several poker forums as his sole purpose in life is to insult, abuse and stir.I suggest you either ban him or ignore him - he delights in stirring up and starting arguments.R.
THAT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE ! YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES STARTING SCHIZER I SUGGEST YOU ALL GROW UP AND AT LEAST TRY TO HIDE YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR AN EXISTENCE , COMPRENDE!!!!!!!
THAT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE ! YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES STARTING SCHIZER I SUGGEST YOU ALL GROW UP AND AT LEAST TRY TO HIDE YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR AN EXISTENCE , COMPRENDE!!!!!!!
yeah that isnt starting "schizer" at all
Uh, 65 kilos = 143 lbs = 10 stone 3An American just pwn'd you at math. :club:
You also seem to have miss this post Mr 133. Although you seem to have missed alot so far.

I would like to see Daniel once in a while in Germany or Europe in general.But since he has his wife and Mushu at home and all the other stuff that you guys already mentioned I understand why he is rarely seen in Europe...But I hope, the fast growing Price Pools in European Tournaments will be good motivators... :club::D PS: I love Balloonguys humor..^^

Except for some of his nutso right wing looney toon stuff of course.
You say that like it is a bad thing....WTF
Balloon Guy is one of the smartest most interesting posters on the Forum but it often takes life experience and maturity to understand and get his humour.Except for some of his nutso right wing looney toon stuff of course.
one of ?
Word!I :club: Balloon Guy because of the love we share for Robert Varkonyi.
And our love for Michael Jackson Music (pre-child fondling)
I'm 260 and 6' 5"..Not obese , but a little on the heavy side. I like to think I am big boned. LDL is 123I have a vey low opinion of myself actually and would really appreciate if we could just all get along.If not then I will just have to take comfort knowing that I have less education, and more money then you.
You say that like it is a bad thing....WTF
They compain, but deep down they are glad George Bush is at the helm to protect us from the bad guys.
I agree more big time pros should play in europe, i also think....off the subject, 6 meaningless posts per thread Balloon guy is one of the biggest geek/loser on this forum...
FYP
They compain, but deep down they are glad George Bush is at the helm to protect us from the bad guys.
OK IM SORRY BUT THAT IS TAKING MATTERS TO FAR G BUSH IS A COMPLETE RETARD WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF A DYING MONGOOSE. EVEN YOU STUPID AMERICANS HAVE FINALLY REALIZED THIS( FINALLY) HAVE YOU NOT YOU BEEN FOLLOWING THE IRAQ WAR MR BALLOON HEAD? SECONDLY IF YOU THINK HAVING MORE MONEY MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU ARE AVERY SAD INDIVIDUAL :AND THE SAD THING IS PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM SEEM TO RESPECT YOU ONLY FOR THIS REASON , I DON'T! YES I AM SMART I CANT HELP THAT BUT IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE LESS ENDOWED INDIVIDUALS ON HERE WOULD JUST SHUT THEIR GOBS AND ACCEPT THIS. IF YOU REFER BACK TO MY ORIGINAL STATEMENT ALL I HAVE INSINUATED IS THAT DANIEL CANT BE BOTHERED TO COME TO EUROPE WHICH SURPRISED MY AS EUROPEANS ARE FAR MORE INTELLIGENT AND EUROPE IS A FAR MORE BEAUTIFUL PLACE THAN THE USA, THATS ALL! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE GETTING SO WORKED UP ABOUT.