Blackhawks Win Lottery

Jeeeeez. How much sicker can one team's future get?Now the question is, who's the pick? Do they even use the pick, or trade down for a few extra late rounders?If they use the pick, I'd have to say they go with Patrick Kane, meaning that the Flyers get the player they wanted (Voracek) anyway.

the flyers have been out to dinner with turris a heap of times from what i have read. i think they will take him.chicago wont go with another russian as they have been burned too many times there so cherapanov isnt #1 this year. kane or voracek number one in my eyes. i think chicago will take take pat kane and the caps will be going for alzner maybe by trading up a place, meaning la take cherapanov at 5.CHI - KanePHI - TurrisPHX - VoracekWSH - AlznerLA - Cherapanovjust my opinion based on team needs.

I know for a fact that the philadelphia flyers want Pat Kane. The head Philadelphia scout has been in the same box as me for the last 3 Knight home playoff games, and lets just say I'm pretty sure hes pissed off right now.Also Chicago seems to have alot of young scoring depth in the system, it wouldn't shock me to see them trade down to 3ish and grab Alzner.

I know for a fact that the philadelphia flyers want Pat Kane. The head Philadelphia scout has been in the same box as me for the last 3 Knight home playoff games, and lets just say I'm pretty sure hes pissed off right now.Also Chicago seems to have alot of young scoring depth in the system, it wouldn't shock me to see them trade down to 3ish and grab Alzner.
Its a bad beat...Flyers had 25% chance to win..While the Hawks at only 8%
GM Tallon Chat TranscriptTallon on getting first pick :club::D :D :D :D :) :) Dale Tallon says the biggest need is a scoring forward to play on one of the top two lines. He also thinks that there are a couple players who are capable of making the team out of camp next year. I don't think they will take Alzner, our defense prospects are already good and young. I say the go with Kane. The Hawks are still fighting to win some fans back, and are always trying to increase their fan base. Getting Toews on the club next year along with Skille, Brouwer and whomever they pick will hopefully create a buzz around here. Maybe I should take a road trip to Columbus.

Well I watched Turris play several games this year and he is amazing. The kid played HUGE ice time, I don't think the BCHL keeps ice time stats but I'd guess he played 30 minutes plus in a game. Needs to put on some pounds, he is very skinny. As well he is commited to playing NCAA for the next couple of years. I would think that commitment would move him futher down in the draft as he will not be avaliable to play in the NHL immediatly. I hope he goes 12th.

The Habs have two first round picks and some young players like Perezhogin and/or Halak that they would probably be willing to trade in order to move up in the draft. I doubt it would be enough to convince Chicago to give up the 1st overall but it wouldn't surprise me to see Montreal move into the 5th to 7th range.

Well I watched Turris play several games this year and he is amazing. The kid played HUGE ice time, I don't think the BCHL keeps ice time stats but I'd guess he played 30 minutes plus in a game. Needs to put on some pounds, he is very skinny. As well he is commited to playing NCAA for the next couple of years. I would think that commitment would move him futher down in the draft as he will not be avaliable to play in the NHL immediatly. I hope he goes 12th.
he is guarenteed top 5. no doubt about it, only way he goes 12th is if he suffers a bad injury, touch wood for him that wont happen.
I'm predicting Montreal moves up and takes Espo.Mark it down!
Maybe the Leafs can get him..I am really excited that the Leafs will actually a get a pretty decent player ....In recent years the drafting has improved immensely, since the disastrous 80s and 90s...
he is guarenteed top 5. no doubt about it, only way he goes 12th is if he suffers a bad injury, touch wood for him that wont happen.
Well his season is done as theBuraby Express were eliminated a couple pfweek ago. There is the U18 WHC I guess.